westie vs cateringvan

oioi

If nowt else it give the opportunity for people to do a bit of pre season testing
on August 28 ???  :D

Mark you were fortunate to assume it wasn't a WSCC organised event  ;)  ;) it wasn't so clear to everyone else  ;)  :D

organise and invited have a whole heap of different repercussions and liabilities involved  ;)  ;)  ;)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• Mark Stanton

• SteveD

• oioi

im sending marshall in first

It's in the diary to go. Lets hope some of the twonkers on Spire's repaint thread stay away and there a day of good natured banter.

Ditto Kerry ......... hope this attracts normal people with more eloquent and polite turn of phrase  :(  :down:  :)

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p

I also received the email at the same time as oioi and I'm so glad I did not post about it

Ditto Kerry ......... hope this attracts normal people with more eloquent and polite turn of phrase  :(  :down:  :)

counts me out  :down:

counts me out  :down:

You would be very welcome I'm sure.   :t-up:

Just sharing the wuv.

I'd just like to confirm and embellish upon Nick's posts.

It was supposed to be a joint announcement by both Car Clubs so that just this situation did not arise.  That's why both Logo's are on the newsletter.

Look we all have day jobs and sometimes things do not go to plan. :blush:

The event is run completely independently of the L7C by the British Race Marshals Club and for the past few years particularly last year suffered from a lack of entrants.  Since the BRMC support L7C and I'm sure do the same for you guys Nick and I thought it would be a great opportunity to get everyone together for a bit of fun and help the event along.  We usually go there for practice ready for the next days Sprint which is our event.

I've never received anything but positive comments from WSCC members at other speed events where we run together and I'd hope you'll find the opposite is true also.

Its about time we all realised we have the same interests and started enjoying ourselves :cool:  And why can't that happen together.

I might add that all our past records have been declared null and void due to technical reasons (I can do that as I'm the Comp. Sec) and that our target records will be set in May when it will be raining ???

I'd just like to confirm and embellish upon Nick's posts.

It was supposed to be a joint announcement by both Car Clubs so that just this situation did not arise.  That's why both Logo's are on the newsletter.

Look we all have day jobs and sometimes things do not go to plan. :blush:

The event is run completely independently of the L7C by the British Race Marshals Club and for the past few years particularly last year suffered from a lack of entrants.  Since the BRMC support L7C and I'm sure do the same for you guys Nick and I thought it would be a great opportunity to get everyone together for a bit of fun and help the event along.  We usually go there for practice ready for the next days Sprint which is our event.

I've never received anything but positive comments from WSCC members at other speed events where we run together and I'd hope you'll find the opposite is true also.

Its about time we all realised we have the same interests and started enjoying ourselves :cool:  And why can't that happen together.

I might add that all our past records have been declared null and void due to technical reasons (I can do that as I'm the Comp. Sec) and that our target records will be set in May when it will be raining ???

Thanks Simon, and good to see you on here.

Im sure the event will be a success!

Thanks for clarification Simon - if you would like newsletter with all info posted simply send it over and it can be made available for everyone to download from here  ;)  ;)  ;)  :)  :)