Brian James Sprint Shuttle

Brian James Sprint Shuttle

+ Integral Tyre Rack

+ Triple locking couplineg

+ Lockfast wheel bar

Just over 1 year old - Purchased 13th November 2008.

Has travelled approximately 600 miles as follows:

* Delivery Miles: 144

* Track day at Brands Hatch: 122

* Track day at Rockingham: 310

* Helping me move house: 15

* Brighton Speed Trials: 10

I have been unable to race this year, i've just sold the race car and now the trailer is to go.

There is one small piece of damage on the gelcoat fibreglass cover.  This was caused by gently grazing the trailer against a wire fence, it is an easy repair but i have never got around to fixing it. The trailer is still 100% waterproof with no "hole", it is just damage to the gelcoat top layers of the GRP.

I got a good discount from list price, paid £6687.51 direct from Brian James. I have the original invoice.

I am located in Brighton, East Sussex.

If you want to come and view the trailer, i will need to receive an email of your driving license as proof of identity first.  This is to protect against possible theft.  If you're not comfortable with this, i can drive the trailer and meet at a neutral location such as a petrol station.

Call me on 07701 074148 or email carlmeek@gmail.com for any further information.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.