2009 Westfield SEiW (Mazda SDV)

Mark (smokey mow)

Leo sorry to see you selling :down:, and best of luck with the sale  :t-up:

Too cheap imho.

Good luck  :D

That's what i was thinking!........ but maybe we shouldn't get into all that!!!!!

i'd happly sell for more, but i appreciate mow is not te best time for selling.

(and heaven forbid it's not got a duratec under the bonnet!)

Opps, didn't mean to delete the 1st post.

Anyway, my car is no longer for sale, as i've found a job where i can keep it on the french south coast. (i don't think those heated seats will be needed!)

Opps, didn't mean to delete the 1st post.

Anyway, my car is no longer for sale, as i've found a job where i can keep it on the french south coast. (i don't think those heated seats will be needed!)

If your going to be in the south of france at the end of June let us know and we could meet up.....

I,m going to be in the south of france from 10th to 24th June. We stay in Cap d'Antibes. Been going down there for the last 10 years & usually do about 1500k so I know the area quite well. Some of the best roads you will ever find once away from the coast. I won,t be in the Westfield but will have a hire car. Where abouts are you going to be staying?

Well done, good to hear you'll be hanging onto it.  I took mine over to LeMans last year and the french roads are very nice for a good blat.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.