Westfield SEi Wide (1994)

Knightmare

Hi all,

I'm back but unfortunately not for long. After a thoroughly enjoyable few years with my westy and the club it's got to go. I've toyed with the idea before but not tried 'too hard' to sell her for obvious reasons, but this time she really must go as I desperately need the space.

westie_01.jpg

westie_02.jpg

westie_03.jpg

westie_05.jpg

westie_04.jpg

She is a 1994 SEi Wide with a Brian Randall prepared 1600 CVH. 11,000 miles and MOT until May 2010. Converted to aero screen, so no wet weather gear offered other than a full tonneau cover.

Spec includes but not limited to;

* 11,000 miles

* 5 speed, Brian Randall prepared Ford 1600 CVH (unleaded)

* Twin Webber 40 DCOE carbs

* Kent Rally Cam

* Stainless steel re-packable silencer

* VDO gauges

* RAC rollbar

* Quick release steering wheel

* Carbon fibre cycle wings

* Carbon fibre aero screen

* Carbon fibre stone guards

* Full tonneau cover with zip split

* Greenstuff pads

* High level brake light

* 6 mths MOT

* Extensive history and receipts dating from build

Asking £4,950 ovno, so she is priced to sell.

She is hugely reliable and has been a fantastic introduction to Westfield, and I fully intend to have another at some point.

If anyone is interested, or knows of someone in the market please drop me a mail for more info.

Just want to say thanks to Steve, Adam and the boys from the Surrey owners club who have been a fountain of knowledge over the years.

All the best

Jon

Asking £4,950 ovno, so she is priced to sell.

b****y hell, you can say that again  :0  don't think you'll have long to wait for your money at that price Jon, someone's going to get a lovely car for a bargain  :t-up:

Ok i'm no wheeler dealer, but £4950 seems a bit low....even at this time of year  :0 Ive seen alot worse for the same money....

Appreciate your comments guys and I couldn't agree more. However, you would be surprised at just how many expect this and more, for a lot less.  :bangshead:

Anyway at the end of the day it has to go,  but I'm not going to give it away.

Cheers

Jon

Hi guys,

It really does have to go, so now listed on the dreaded eBay. Just search for 'Westfield'.

If anyone knows of a potential buyer they could pick up a bargain for Christmas.  :)

All the best

Jon

• 2 weeks later...

hi

is this still for sale?  (don't see it on eBay)

cool car, though weather has been pretty awful recently for trying it out ;-)

cheers

Car has now been sold.  :(

Thanks for all the interest and thanks for all the help and advice over the years!

Watch this space...I'll be back!  ;)

Jon

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.