SEiW Toyota 1600 16v

Paul Morcom

Toyota 4AGE 1600cc 16v SEiW for sale…

P3290044G_med.jpg

I have campaigned this car in the 2009 WSCC Speed Series and won Class A and Overall Novice in my first year - the success was more down to the car than my driving ability!

36_3_med.jpg

The car is a 1994 SEiW with detachable rear wings, Toyota 4AGE engine (1600cc 16v), MOTC May 2010, Tax Nov 09.  Originally built by a professional engineer who was linked to Tyrrell Motorsports. 2nd owner purchased in 1999 and tuned the car for fast road use and occasional track days.

I purchased in 2008 and prepared it for hillclimbs and sprints. Competed in the 2009 WSCC Speed series.  The car is an excellent starting point for hillclimbs/sprints, a perfect trackday car and a superb fun road going car.

The engine was tuned by Raw to 168bhp (Cams, lightened and balanced flywheel, engine blueprinted, head polished and ported, race pistons, delortto carbs and OMEX ecu). Protech suspension set up by Track Developments, engine recently tuned by Mech Motorsports.

The car has a full history and copies of all receipts from original build through to today plus photographic record of the original build.

This is an exceptionally well built and maintained car and much admired by many Westfield owners and the hillclimb/sprint competitors.

The car can be sold in various specifications depending on what you want it for…..

1. Road going trim - twin Delortto 45s, Westfield seats, open diff, boot box, comes with RAC roll bar, will also include standard Westfield chrome roll bar and full wet weather gear, standard alloy fuel tank, white Revolution 4 spoke wheels.  £7500

2. Hillclimb/Sprint specification - as above with anti-roll bars, Quaife LSD, lightweight fiberglass bucket seats, rear diffuser, boot cover. £8250

3. As any of the above with Jenvey throttle bodies. Plus £1750.

• 3 weeks later...
Open to sensible offers to sell this side of Xmas. Otherwise will store over winter and sell in Spring.

I can see them Nanas  ???

Paul, your pictures sem to have dissapeared!!!!

oh no they haven't  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:  :xmas:

and free bump  :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.