1991 SEIW (LOW mileage!)

GINGESEIW

15225.jpegI have had this great little car for a summer season and had a blast! I had a few plans of personalising it further but after yet another incident on a motorbike I have decided to sell the b****y things and fork out for a Westie on throttle bodies etc etc! This does mean that my burgandy beauty is for sale! It has a 2 litre pinto with cam and 48dcoe putting out 110bhp plus and BAGS of torque! It had swept wings when I got it (which could be refitted if required) but currently has black cycle wings (genuine Westfield items). Will be adding pictures of car with cycle wings soon if anyone's interested?  Looking for £5,200 o.n.o

Hi, nice looking car, what part of the country are you in?

Thanks! :) I'm in Buckinghamshire, near High wycombe (Chesham).

• 2 months later...
Hi Ginge, I would say your about right, and i have passed the details onto a new member on our local site who is looking for a westy, i think he has a budget of about £4500-£5000 so he could be your man!

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.