2003/4 VX SEIW

sedsy

It may have come the time to sell my beloved westy as it is not getting the use it deserves.

Brief spec

2003 powder coated seiw chassis, bodywork royal blue.

C20 XE on Jenveys and Omex, kent fast road cams, sbd lightened flywheel, engine fully balanced when built. Sh*t off a shovel.

Simpsons bonnet exit st/st full exhaust system

BGH HD CR type 9 gearbox E7 with a very useable 1st gear

LSD

Westfield padded race seats

Carbon mods dash and aeroscreen

ETB digi dash with gps and speed cameras

Trilogy LED switches

Pm for more details and pics to follow.

loks very nice and good spec - should sell quick if the price is about right  :t-up:

What you getting next Sedsy? Trek Fuel EX9.9 or maybe a Scott Genius Ltd?  :p  :cool:  :D  :D  :D

Will stick with my Stumpy Elite for now mate its a good bit of kit.

Will build another Westy or kit car in the future unless i buy a GSXR1000 and kill myself what a way to go eh  :p

• 2 weeks later...

Just to keep people in the picture.....

Keeping my beloved Westy now!!!

Sale didn't go ahead there was too much red tape to be able to take her over the water to Germany, i`m glad in a way as the closer things got to the sale the more reluctant i was feeling about letting her go.

Lets hope for a good summer and plenty of dry winter days.......

Glad you came to your senses  ;) Sedz

Hope to have my beaST back on the road soon so we'll have to have a few more blats out  :cool:

All the best

Rob

Glad you came to your senses  ;) Sedz

Hope to have my beaST back on the road soon so we'll have to have a few more blats out  :cool:

All the best

Rob

You been upgrading Rob??

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.