Westfield for Sale (possibly)

monkwhitley

Not sure if this is the place to ask but here goes.

My factory built 2.0l Duratec (March 2006) is very rarely getting out these days and it is with great reluctance that i am seriously considering parting with it.

Never been raced ,13000 miles,1 owner (me). Chrome yellow with full carbon lights/arches, yellow piping on seats and Immobiliser.

It is as it left the factory all standard - only silencer has been replaced.

Could anyone give me a rough idea of what price to look for bearing in mind that by waiting til next  spring  it will cost approx £600 to tax,insure and MOT the car. :(

here is a very similar (2004) car which has been up for a couple of weeks... as per the comments made on that thread, any Westfield over £10k will take a while to sell whereas most of the ones under that figure go fairly quickly, it could turn out that you will have to tax and MOT anyway it if it takes a few months to sell.

However, it is not a great time to sell as not many people want to buy a car that will sit in the garage virtually unused for the next 6 months.

:t-up:

The other way of looking at it is, if you do buy now while the prices are lower due to the time of year and have it sat in the garage, 1 you do get some nice dry days over winter cold but dry, 2 you can put your mark on the car for next season, 3 its in the garage ready for the season, and 4 come next year you dont have to start looking and driving all over the manner looking at cars that are unsuitable while the weeks roll by and your mates are out in their cars having fun  :t-up:

Dear Andrew, I just sent you a private message. A friend of mine could be interested.

• 3 weeks later...
I sent a PM on 21st October about the car,but never received a reply.

the same for me... a friend could have been interested. I think he will have to find another car...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.