2.0 Duratec Westfield SEIW

kidz

Looks nice m8 and a good spec in most areas too

I would have thought this would have been snapped up by now

Me too...  :(

Perhaps the price still isn't right ? Any further comments on price, where to advertise would be appreciated...

I would say 12k is a good price to start at - but the time of year is possibily against you a little

can you wait until spring next year?

I think £12k is a fair price. Would prefer to sell now, however not desperate. Spring next year possibly a good bet.

Thanks for your comments.

Andy

Having spent the summer shopping around for my current westy i have to agree the timing of the sale is not great. I waited till the end of the year probably saving around £500 on an £8.5K car

Its a nice looking car and a good spec but once you step outside of the 10k bracket things always seem to get more difficult to shift. :down:  This is simply because of who the potential buyer is. Around 8k gets a well sorted car for the first time westy owner. Over 10 and your looking at people who are upgrading and you are also in competition with some other very nice cars etc. (more select audience).

Prices always take a big drop as we work into winter for the obvious reasons. You should get much closer to the asking price if you can hold on till next spring when people start shopping again.

Looks a good car, good luck  :t-up:

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.