2.0 Zetec WSEI Westy 1990

gsxrdaz

Hi all the time has come to sell my yellow peril!! I have a 1990 sei westfield fitted with a brand new 2.0 blacktop zetec that has only done 1200 miles!!

I brought the car 12 months ago and it was in quite a bad way, fitted originaly with a 1700 xflow but it wasnt running  so i set about finding a new lump, so came along a brand new zetec engine with a full raceline kit

ie: shortened and baffeled sump

water rail

front pullies and altenator brackets

complete wireing loom with omex ignition

brand new starter motor

also a custom made full stainless exhaust manifold

it is running on twin 40 webbers with aprox 160 bhp

All NOT cheap!!! :mad:

It is curently fitted with a 4 speed rocket box which gives great accelleration and top end, 2nd gear sometimes jumps out but only when changing down the box!

iv completely trimed the inside of the car out with black car trim (wipeable) and is fitted with padded bucket seats, gear stick and hand break gators :)

The outside i have fitted new front cycle wings and a set of 5 spoke OZ wheels with yoki`s all round, adjustable shocks and disc breaks with braded lines all round to, goes stops and handles really well!! ( if you can keep the back end in a straight line!!)

The car isnt immaculate the body work could do with a bit of tlc and could do with a tune, saying that it runs and drives great and goes like a train!!

Iv got another wind screen for it,just havent had chance to fit it. iv also got a brand new hood (not even fitted yet, and side doors which arnt new but good condition.

This car has cost me alot of money to date and only needs the finishing touches to make it a great car.

Viewing recomended for any questions pls call 07970892856 or email for pics because im not sure how to put them on here! daz161272@yahoo.co.uk

priced at £6200 ovno

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.