Sports 2000S

alanb

253hp Dunnell 2ltr dry-sumped Duratec with sequential box, LSD, adjustable suspension, ARBs, brake bias. Road legal plus MSA log book. Several firsts and other places in hillclimbs and sprints. Currently running external air intake and aeroscreen. Second scuttle with full heated screen, wipers plus weather gear. Second set of wheels and tyres (R888s) and second bonnet with underbonnet intake. Loads of spares including unused new gearbox. Very good condition. 4600 miles. Tax to June 2010, MOT to Jan 2010. AD on PH, with photos. Full spec and more photos available by email.

£17000

BJ Clubman trailer available at extra cost.

would have snapped this up a few months ago

very tempting to do it now and swap bits over with mine  :oops:

Which bits would you change over ? You do know the chassis is different on the 2000S and the engine is mounted solid to the chassis via the dry sump system ;)

The running gear should all swap over to a standard chassis using the normal engine mounts but worth a double check.

Better option would be to see if the seller will split and sell the 'Spare' gearbox the advert indicates, then do an upgrade on your engine

would have snapped this up a few months ago

very tempting to do it now and swap bits over with mine  :oops:

Which bits would you change over ? You do know the chassis is different on the 2000S and the engine is mounted solid to the chassis via the dry sump system ;)

The running gear should all swap over to a standard chassis using the normal engine mounts but worth a double check.

Better option would be to see if the seller will split and sell the 'Spare' gearbox the advert indicates, then do an upgrade on your engine

Glen - thanks, there goes my plan  ;)  :laugh:

Alan - if you want to sell the spare gearbox give me a shout although i'll need to check with westfield first - do you know the ratios?

thanks

Edd

Hi,

I have replied to 2 more messages about the gearbox - but can't see my replies in the message centre; they may not have arrived. So, I do sell the gearbox separately:

E - first dibs

J- 2nd

D - 3rd

I have someone interested in the whole package who has first call.

Hope that makes sense.

Alan

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.