Factory Built 2005 Westfield 1600 Zetec

Martin_a

2005 Factory Built Westfield. 12,000miles.

1600i Zetec

Taxed and MOT

140 BHP

Excellent Condition

Was Westfields demonstrator and used in their marketing brochure

Asking £9750.00

Tel: Martin: 07785 354 958

Martin,

Is this you car on Pistonheads Clicky

More details would be useful, I'm sure it would attract more interest.

Looks nice  :cool:

That's the bl00dy car that got me into this Westfield addiction  :angry:  :angry:  :p  :D

Nice looking car though - good luck with the sale :)

Rory's Dad

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know to be honest, they are as per the factory. I don't believe any modifications have been made to the car since Westfield built it.

Ok, thanks. Has it got rear discs or drums? Also is there any paperwork or do you know if the differential is a limited slip unit or not? Cheers :)

It has rear Discs.

Not sure what the diff is, so would not like to guess.

I have all the paperwork with the car, including the following.

MOT.

Registration Docs.

Original purchase invoice from Westfield.

Service Receipts

Rolling road data from Northampton Motorsport confirming 140BHP.

Westfield Build Manual and 1600i Engine Supplement.

Original Westfield Marketing brochures showing this car on front cover and inside the brochure.

Article from Total Kitcar dated 25 Nov 2005 on test driving this car (inc photos) when it was Westfields demonstrator.

Don't think I have forgotten anything, and hope this helps

• 5 weeks later...

This car looks as if it may be being sold and exported to France, guess it's the exchange rate that makes Uk cars attractive.

Does anyone have any experience, good or bad on selling a car to someone from another country.

I have spoke to DVLA the process seems simple from a sellers perspective.

No experience of selling a car outside UK, but have sold high value items through previous job.

Main point is to ensure payment is real money - your bank will help to sort this, but check how long bank counts before payment is considered as settled. Friend of mine sold a boat for £8k, payment was processed and then payment was bounced by bank a week later.  Took over 6 months to get his money returned and bank charges refunded.

(Unless it's cash - which has a different dimension))

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.