really have to sell it

smithydar

nullmy westy on pistonheads

i really need to sell my westfield.problems at home have secured this for me. and also work problems.

this is an awesome car that i really dont want to sell but its been taken out of my hands as such.

im obviously open to offers but please dont take the pee as im not going to give it away.as it cost me near to 18k to build.

thanks

darren

Hi Darren, sorry to hear you have to sell when its obvious you don't want too. :down:

IMHO I think you need more description on the advert.

more specific detail eg , contoured dash, silicone hoses, heater, wheels(size etc), chrome pack( roll bar wish bones ) etc etc all want to be listed.

I know I can see it from the pictures, but not everyone that looks will have owned a Westfield or know what they are looking at.

Looking at the pictures, It looks like a lot of car for a very good price. Someone is getting a bargain!

Good luck with the sale and i hope you aren't without a Westfield for to long.  :(

cheers stu

your not wrong it will be a sad day when i see someone else drive away in something that i created.

but as everyone knows money rules your life .

i was kind of limited to what i could say because it was a free advert. but i have had some calls about it so

maybe that someone will get a bargain, as you say.

cheers

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.