Westfield sport 1800 SEW (2006)

flash1

Westfield sport 1800 Zetec, MT75 gearbox, live 5 linked axle, full chrome pack team dynamic wheels with Yoco A539'S, Sabelt harness,side screens, Rac roll bar, taxed and mot, can only be described as show condition.

Pic's on request, or the car is posted on Pistonheads.

£9250

noooo what ya doing chap?

Thanks for the linky Nick, well its like this Cleggy i fancy a change, great for a first westi though. and goes alot further than Tony's on a tank of fuel, :D  Not leaving the fold though got my eye on a nice piece of kit though.

tell me more  :devil: - PM if ya like

come on bryan,what you got lined up :p

if its a seight you be in filling it up more than me :laugh:

At this rate i'll be keeping hold of it, no interest at all, perhaps it the wrong time of year or maybe money is still a bit tight with alot of people. Any way i'll chat with you on FRiday, weather is looking fine, all the better for the YBF shots.  :p  :t-up:

you do know that westfields cant be sold........

only exchanged for faster ones!

trying to find a westfield owner with a faster one than yours who is prepared to exchange is going to be interesting  ;)  :laugh:

:D  naa I want more spped now - suppose I had best learn how to drive it quick first

went to the karts tonight and managed to win - shame that didnt translate onto the big track

let us know if you want a second opinion if you see a car you like - I would come along if you wanted

Thanks mate i am going to the stafford show on sunday so will see what happens there to see if i get any interest, if i do i'll give you a bell :D

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.