Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry Everall

• SteveD

• barney

• tankerman24

hope you got my best side  :cool:

if only i knew how to re-size pics :devil:  :devil:  :laugh:

Fookin Hell........better man than me if he can find a good side on you!   :D  :p

???  thats it chubs your car is getting painted pink  :p

Cracking Weekend as usual with some excellent times set.

Heres some

of 113.99secs

Shame it was only good enough for 4th in class.

Great weekend and usual craic even got invaded by millions of tartan capped ginger haired Scots laddies. Any piccies anywhere? ;)  :laugh:

Its the first time i have been what a teriffic place, easy to get to loads of space and good facilities.

I offered Tim my car when his gearbox gave up, for me it would help me understand if I was a crap driver of if the understeer is an issue, I didnt expect the answer to be yes to both!  :D  :D

Fookin Hell........better man than me if he can find a good side on you!   :D  :p

???  thats it chubs your car is getting painted pink  :p

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

It's the new silver you know!

Mark

just watched your run at Ty Croes, Oh to have a car that handles! Looks like you just got the grass on the downhill entry to the back straight, or am I mistaken. Loveley lines though, and you were significantly faster than I could manage.

Well done to the organisers too, it was a great weekend which could only be improved by more tolerant scrutineering.

Good to see you out Paul and with a few suspension changes the car looks good!

I also think Mark touched the grass on outside and just got away with it  :oops: but rest of run was great lines

Well done to the organisers too, it was a great weekend which could only be improved by more tolerant scrutineering.

So was their a problem with scrutineering ?

If so what ? call me if easier.

Usual story. Scrutineers trying to enforce rules they'd made up.

I heard one chatting to a poor chap with a Lotus. Had to intervene because it was just getting silly. Scrute was saying his brake discs were the wrong hand. When I pointed out that they were made like that from the Lotus fatory & explained why, the scrute seemed to lose interest.

I had the third degree about where my rear struts were for the roll over bar and yet Del was never asked!

Its the way they do it that is not good. Much like being arrested by the police maybe?

Nobody asked about CATs! :bangshead:

lined up behind Red 5........(sorry kev  :D  :D )

Think Paul was just showing you the way around, or perhaps paying you back for the stone shower when we followed you off :laugh: