2005 (54) 1800 Zetec for Sale

Morbius

I had this up for sale a few months back, but did not really push it, as I have been busy with work.  

Now I am trying again.  It will be back on Pistonheads soon, but there is a glitch with the Photo upload feature this afternoon (25 October).

Edited to add more details as suggested, as I really need to sell it now.

Built by me to factory 1800 Supersport spec and registered as new in November 2005.  SVA inspectors told me it was the best kit car build quality they had seen for years.

Red/White with detachable rear arches and carbon-effect stoneguards and rear light clusters.  Carbonmods NACA duct on nosecone for engine air supply.  Fitted bootbox, modified to fit around RAC rollbar and backstays.  Half-doors plus full weather gear and repackable breathable half cover in case you get caught out.  Cobra seats with Schroth 6-point Harnesses.

14889.jpeg

14890.jpeg

16013.jpeg

16014.jpeg

16015.jpeg

1800 Zetec fitted with Emerald M3D ECU offering three switchable maps, plus Jenvey 45 TB kit, including Pipercross air filter.  157BHP/127lbft (see dyno plot).

Factory rose-joined adjustable rear suspension, plus 10mm Eibach spacers.  Factory Widetrack front suspension.  Toyo Proxes T1-S 195/50x15s on anthracite Compomotive MOs (including as new spare).

Customised wiring loom with Savage (blue LED lit) switches and White faced instruments on a Carbonmods carbon fibre dash.  Momo removable steering wheel.  Original dash and heater removed but retained for sale with car if required.

Full lever arch file of build notes, invoices, receipts and other related documentation.  More pictures avaialble on request.

Tax till the end of October, MoT 'til Jan 2010.

£8,495.

07777 682457

agreed - never seen an advert with so little content - defo not making things easier for any potential buyer - do you really want to sell it  :p

• 2 months later...
agreed - never seen an advert with so little content - defo not making things easier for any potential buyer - do you really want to sell it  :p

No, I don't want to sell it, but I have to now.

Work is really busy, so I can't spend ages extolling its virtues.

The Pistonheads ad has a glitch as well, so I will update this one first.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.