New Exhaust

Jumpjet

that is the bargain of the year judging by what my Simpson system cost me. Mind you, my Simpson system is the dogs wotsits!

• 4 weeks later...

Does look very nice indeed. Wheres local for you?

- It this J.A.C. in nottingham? Looks like i need to give them a call.

Daniel

Ok thanks, only becuase im in Loughbrough and may be in the market for a new silencer for an up and coming trackday.

- Either that or its £20 for a jag xjs backbox from a, paint it satin black and call it charlie.

image2ay.jpg

Daniel

• 3 weeks later...
Hi guys,

Sorry to hijack this thread but have recently converted my CVH Westfield to the Turbocharged RS version but have been told the bore of my Westy silencer is too small, basically the turbo downpipe fits over the pipe on the can and this pipe then gets smaller and so reducing flow. Anybody know of a decent sileencer for this?

Regards :p

Are you sure you need a silencer as the Turbocharger unit does significantly take the "noise" away.

The reason I mention this is my car doesn't have a silencer at all but is very quiet, in fact too quiet.