Landow /Lys y Fran

Terry Everall

sometimes you just gotta please the crowds!!!

amazed after two donuts that I didn't get a right bo****king, but must have made those in the control tower smile and decide to let me off!!  LOL!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Scottish Bloke

• Terry Everall

• Mrs Tigger

• Tigger

:D  :D:D  where is the piccy of you doing a donut with one of your hand's in the air :D  :D  :D

LOL :p  :p

Dave

PS I was going to take a picture of you doing a donut onto the trailer on sunday afternoon :D but I was taking cover from all the flying stones :laugh:  :laugh:  :D

:D Hello Mrs Tiggs :D

I could do with a Post office chicken for my dinner " with chips" :D  :D

Dave

Dave

??? Are we missing something here Dave ???  :D

Dave

Ello Dave

Yeah that would go down a treat right now

Hmmmmmm my mouth is watering  :D  :D

stones........... I didn't see any !!!! the car has a mind of it's own, nothin to do with me gov, honest officer!! :sheep:  :cool:

could marshals see through tyre smoke whether all 4 wheels were "off track"  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D well done Mr N  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

Hi Guys,

Has anyone else emailed/contacted Michael Jones the chairman of Swansea Motor Club to ask if their club will be refunding competitors of Llys Y Fran. And if so has anyone had a reply?

Good luck Andy :oops:

Yep I contacted them a couple or more weeks ago and so far its not good news although am chasing  :down:  :down:

Yep I contacted them a couple or more weeks ago and so far its not good news although am chasing  :down:  :down:

I have emailed them a couple of times and they haven’t replied once.  :mad:  :mad: Set of deletive!! May not help but makes me feel better.

I would just like to thank a few people for their help over this weekend. Firstly at Llandow when one of the plastic rose joints on my gear change snapped and I couldn’t find my spares. Thanks to Brian and Del the temporary fix works so well I might just leave it on.

Then at Llsy Y Fran, after a wet,  crap, wet, badly organised, soaking wet day. To go back to the motorhome only to find it’s going to be a little difficult to get out of a muddy field thanks goes to Matt, Tigger I think Stuart was pushing as well and a few others. The problem was once I got going I didn’t want to stop again until I was out of the field. So to all that helped, a BIG THANK YOU :t-up:

Your welcome Andy, just glad we didn't get covered in mud from the wheel spinning :D

I have emailed them a couple of times and they haven’t replied once.

Andy I have received replies  :p   :D  ;) and with regard to any refund, sorry chap don't hold your breath  :down:  :down:  :down:  :down: