Where to buy a helmet

Big B

Hi,

Can anyone advise where I can buy a FIA approved helmet in Yorkshire please? All the suppliers seem to be down South and I really want to try one on before parting with my money (strange shape head!!!)

There are plenty of motorcycle dealers but the helmets they sell don't carry the required approvals.

Thanks in advance

Nearest (and best) place for you would be Demon Tweeks in Wrexham - which is not 'down south'  :p  :t-up:

Nearest (and best) place for you would be Demon Tweeks in Wrexham - which is not 'down south'  :p  :t-up:

No, but its a good way south west from Yorkshire!

Its a 2 hour drive from gods own county

Have you tried Northallerton motorsports

If you are buying one which has a BS approval rather than SNELL, make sure its valid for next year as ones without flame resistent lining arn't valid from 2010.

Pete

Anyone know if Snell 2000 are still legal next year?

Sorry to hijack your thread Big B, and yes DT have a good selection of helmets, try them all on as similar sizes vary a lot.

Thanks - can you give me contact detail for Northallerton Motorsport please - can't find them through Google

Think its Motorscope Northallerton but you need to check what they sell