Blatant advertizing

mhc

Any news as to fitting a narrow Mick?

Confirming Cleggy down for a pair

So what is the craic with these then?

Do they reduce the buffeting or just reduce the amount of gravel you get into the car? I have noticed alot of the buffeting I get over 80 is from low down rather than around the screen, hence the deflectors I have don't seem to do much if I lower my right arm from the wheel I literally struggle to breathe... Interested in what advantage they'll give other than looking very  :cool:  along with my mickmade dash ;)

Saw these at last nights club meeting and can confirm;-

The quality is second to none.

They weigh less than a Kellogs cornflake.

They fit a wide body perfectly.

Have plenty of elbow room.

Will fit a Narrow body with minimal cutting.

There too cheap.

:t-up:

• 2 weeks later...
is mine done yet?

If anyone wanted to know what the look like on the car, I attach a few pics for your perusal.  they aren't micks but mine look exactly the same.  Saved me from getting covered in muck more times than I can remember and stop my arms getting chilly.  Phone pics so excuse the fact they are not the best quality.:-

100_2713.jpg

side1.jpg

side2-1.jpg

side3.jpg

Got mine today :love: . Superb quality and value. Out with the dremel tommorrow to make them fit my narrow body.

Thanks Mick

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.