BARC Brands Hatch - Pics

Gordon1987

Some great pics there Harry, cheers  and good luck in the exams :t-up:

Turned out to be a fun weekend overall.  :D

Wet qualifying was interesting :0  and I managed to surprise myself a bit with a best ever 4th spot for both the races then made the mistake of leaving the tyre pressures the same for the dry races.  :durr:  So after running in 3rd for the opening laps in both races my lap times dropped and I manged to hold up most of the rest of the field before ending up 8th after checking out the gravel at both Clearways and Paddock Hill  :bangshead:  in race 1 and 5th in a brilliantly entertaining scrap for 3rd in race 2.

Shame for Simon who had driven really well all weekend only to slighly overdo it into Paddock Hill on cold tyres in Race 2, hopefully all the gravel's out now?  :p

Oh, and a quick apology to Nick ( i think) who must've sh*t himself as I hooked up 1st instead of 3rd heading onto the pit straight!  :0  :oops:  :D

Should be a full write up and possibly video on www.wscrda.co.uk soon.