2000 Q-plate SEiW For Sale £6995 ono

WindyWesty

I'm at a crossroads with my Westy, bought for road use but being drawn towards sprint and hillclimbs. I need to either start spending on this car or buy a ready prepped car. As I am not mechanically minded I'm advised to change the car which I still feel unsure about. Oxford blue with matching hood, full tonneau, seats and carpet. Unmarked alloys with excellent tyres. Chrome rollbar and Westfield RAC roll bar and petite strut. Vulcan Engineering 1700 Crossflow with twin weber 40s, Pipercross filter, Lumenition ignition, electric fuel pump, short-shifter, quick release wheel boss, hidden fuel pump switch for added security. Any test. Willing to sell or part-exchange for other Westfield prepped for the track plus cash where reasonable. For pics see ad on pistonheads: www.pistonheads.com/SALES/1015911.htm

if you're interested in sprints and hillclimbs then you have a good enough car to start off  ;) enter a road going novice class and see how it grabs you - then if you get bitten by the bug perhaps then you could look at upgrading or changing - you need to establish what class you're happy with and what championship suits you  ;)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.