• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Porkie

• V 8

• Cleggy the Spyder Man

When you get sick of that bash hat Jeff, give me a shout, as I NEED one, just cant justify the expense!!!

Too late 4 eyes, I think I’m pretty sure it went on eBay recently. To be honest, was staggered to see how much a used lid went for!

Jeff how are you getting on with your new one? I think I will end up with a V2, for the price its hard to justify anything else.

And here's the Daddy!!!

n1067145497_138482_8452.jpg

:love:

What a car.

The fastest thing I have been in, but in a weird kind of way, doesn't accelerate like it's exploded, like a BEC would for example, but just sort builds momentum and feels like there is nothing on this earth that could stop it.

:blues:

101_0076.jpg

I knew I had a photo somewhere, this one appeared in the matchday programme on my daughters birthday, we are both season ticket holders  :t-up:

DSCF0088.jpg

looks very nice that Hank - you need to get your bonnet to line up a bit better, you have the same problem as me

I'm getting ahead of myself on the build.  I placed the bonnet on the chassis and I propped the nosecone with a few hidden props just to take the photos.  Once the engine wiring is complete I will properly align the body.  Cheers.   :cool:

When you get sick of that bash hat Jeff, give me a shout, as I NEED one, just cant justify the expense!!!

Too late 4 eyes, I think I’m pretty sure it went on eBay recently. To be honest, was staggered to see how much a used lid went for!

Jeff how are you getting on with your new one? I think I will end up with a V2, for the price its hard to justify anything else.

aye it did £226 on ebay after 3 or 4 years of track abuse, pretty sure I only gave £300 when i bought it new   :xmas:  :xmas: they r s***e anyway I wouldnt have another  :bangshead:

ive been karting in the new lid 3 times now and its spot on, certainly better than the simpsons for noise and build quality  :t-up:

oh go on then    :D

WestyDriverside.jpg

WestyEngineBay-1.jpg

Picture433.jpg

Holy s**t thats just toooooooooooooooo clean  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0  :0

aye it did £226 on ebay after 3 or 4 years of track abuse, pretty sure I only gave £300 when i bought it new   :xmas:  :xmas: they r s***e anyway I wouldnt have another  :bangshead:

ive been karting in the new lid 3 times now and its spot on, certainly better than the simpsons for noise and build quality  :t-up:

What lid did you buy Jeff?

On to different things now, retired and off travelling in the fifth wheel trailer; and got this on the back :oops:

n1067145497_332619_7932425.jpg

you'll be needing some of these then tommo :p  :laugh:

14594.jpeg

Not half, and a sack of spuds on the handlebars to keep the front end down. s**t me rigid the first time I opened it up  :arse: