JK Composite seats

Dave_morton

Cant see he pics ,also its ok to floor mount them and how you can do that? :(

Anyone fancy arranging a group buy? I'm in need (or "want" anyway!) of a set of these as well.

Just to clarify, this wasn't a volunteer! I'm swamped at work at the moment and wouldn't have the time. However if anyone else is prepared to pitch in then I'm up for some as well!

For : tfwebdesign

I can't see the pictures, would you mind to post them again ?

Thank you

Sorry I moved the photos..........  there now back here

CIMG2624.jpg

CIMG2634.jpg

CIMG2638.jpg

DSCF0676_not.jpg

If your going to do a group buy, I would just speak to JK first and see what they can do, as there is only 2 of them and if they get a group order it may take a while for the last person on the list

Good Luck everyone

Aris, mine are floor mounted - they just bolt through a lip at the bottom of the seat to the floor and then you secure the upper bolsters of the seat to the rear bulkhead. I even had the lowered floor and the seat fits nicely into it.

002550.jpg

• Like 1

Neil & Tom

Do you have the 83cm high seats or the 89cm? I'm interested which are the best to get a good run from the top harness belt fixing points through the seat back and over your shoulders. Of course to some degree this is dependant on how tall you are, but is there an "optimum"?

Cheers

Rich

If a group purchase does kick off I would be interested in a couple of "pairs" of these seats.

Bob

:D  :D

Neil & Tom

Do you have the 83cm high seats or the 89cm? I'm interested which are the best to get a good run from the top harness belt fixing points through the seat back and over your shoulders. Of course to some degree this is dependant on how tall you are, but is there an "optimum"?

Cheers

Rich

I cant remember either.

If you speak to JK they will cut the holes to suite your hight and also the hight of your fixing points.