Tell us about your latest upgrade

Cleggy the Spyder Man

I just ordered a Bailey Morris driveshaft kit to eliminate my reverse box.  Next up is to install the www.Quickshifters.com paddle shift system I received in the mail a few weeks ago.  Although I haven't officially finished my car and certified it for road use by the State I have been driving it around the neighborhood a few times.  First blat was amazing!!!

flatshiftmaxpaddlesprolg.jpg

Looks good Cleggy,  have you tried it out with the new wheels and stickier tyres yet?

yes I have - has made an incredible difference to the sheer grip offered as you would expect - now need to get the car set up properly to fully get the benefit from it

Can now get some real g-force going on through corners - sweet  :D

As you can see they fit my arches nicely too  :)

2572_1058738626421_1164567354_30296431_7480042_n.jpg

New gearbox from BMW 525 td. The BGH E7 was not up to the job...

New rims from ATS .

So mostly German upgrades this year :)

Complete new exhaust system from Matt Simpson, with sports cat, and the biggest silencer I have seen so far on a Westie. It looks the dogs danglies, and I haven't had it polished yet. It tested at 94 dB ! Car is now at Northampton to be made a bit noisier IYSWIM.

My Upgrade list is just far too long.....so long its on a spreadsheet  :D

Most of it little bits, but all add up in cost....... :p

Complete new exhaust system from Matt Simpson, with sports cat, and the biggest silencer I have seen so far on a Westie. It looks the dogs danglies, and I haven't had it polished yet. It tested at 94 dB ! Car is now at Northampton to be made a bit noisier IYSWIM.

piccy then fella  :D

latest job sorted - yip I can now do some track days with a little more confidence - RAC roll bar now fitted

This picture shows the height difference between old and new - a good two inches at least - much safer and obviousley stronger too

SANY0382.jpg

This one how the car looked when I first had it - nowt wrong with it tbh - but prefer a meaner nore aggresive look

westy123.jpg

and how it looks now - cxr wheels and a048's - vinyl to nose cone  :p - modified cycle wings - westfield rear stoneguards - lifted steering wheel for lanky t**t - RAC roll bar - and a few other bits n pieces

SANY0392.jpg

SANY0389.jpg

It is definately getting near the look I like - next job get rid of the rear lights and get some westy ones - the ali finish on the windscreen is gonna get powder coated if I can bare to take the car off the road - then maybe a V8 bonnet - then on with the serious stuff of making it lighter with more bhp - omg its gonna get real expensive from here  :devil:

yeah may well do that - not sure yet, will get the screen sorted first then see how it looks - I am not adverse to a little bit of chrome  :p

get rid of them side screens then  :p  :p  :p

Cleggs you gotta ditch the chrome headlights  :oops:  :D

and the pea shooter exhaust  :oops:

god damn I am getting some stick here  :D

Yeah a straight through appeals at some point - that comes when the power upgrade path starts

Because i am a big girls blouse I wanna get the car looking right first  :p

god damn I am getting some stick here  :D

Yeah a straight through appeals at some point - that comes when the power upgrade path starts

Because i am a big girls blouse I wanna get the car looking right first  :p

Im with you Cleggy

I have got the brand new RAC Roll Bar sitting in the garage waiting to go on the car (already brought a boot box with the holes cut  :D  :D )

Plus I have just ordered the brand new V8 bonnet, because I think it looks a lot better than the normal flat one.

I have my old (3 years on the car) black head lights if you want them, tell you what, ill throw them in if you buy the seats  ;)  ;)  ;)

Hope you boy is feeling better