Tell us about your latest upgrade

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Cleggy, I am worried by your large drawer for saws and the machete nailed to the second drawer down

hehe ... not the first comment on my saw draw - I use them for dismembering my victims  :D

the machette, well that is actually paint that has come of the front of the draw, just happens to look a bit like one  :oops:

has to be said it is fitted really high, and I sit really low

i do feel quite secure as I have fitted it so that I just peer over the top

+1

has to be said it is fitted really high, and I sit really low with the lowered floor and i do feel quite secure as I have fitted it so that I just peer over the top

but in the real world, things don't just fly straight at you, quite rarely in fact, IME.

I dunno where you guys get the cash to splash on all these upgrades...!

moomin

spend wisely and have good contacts and m8's to help you along the way  :t-up:

I have spent very little on upgrading my car to a racier spec - now I have heater, screen, wipers, mirrors, sidescreens, washer system to sell - so hopefully will scrape together a few pennies for more upgrades

Quite fancy a carbon mods rear shelf next  :devil: or maybe a LSD if funds allow

you have that diesese cleggy...................no not that one.

i also understand that it lightens it up a lot if you take the wheels off as well  :devil:  :D

my motor was quicker than yours to start with, just think how much quicker it will be now  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p

its just that my driving skills leave a little to be desired ... KEEP UP

Tony's bark is louder than his exhaust  ;)

SANY0984.jpg

SANY0983.jpg

Some better piccies - just waiting for me mirrors now

oooooh are we getting tarty :devil:  :p  :p LOL

got back from noise test. Result was as i started it up,a sharp intake of breath  :D

Run at 108db at 4.5 thou revs. We didnt continue after that.

So looks like best option is new 6.5 inch box Repackable.

£360.00 from westfields.

But i can have one made to pattern for £200.00 so car is going to come of road for a while.  Bu**er.

keep smiling.

ps cleggy its when i go quiet you have to watch it....

pps its looking good matey :blues:

Thats an expensice shame m8 ... see my other bits for sale m8 ... sumtin in there for you

:cool::cool:  Looking good Cleggy  :D  looking more and more like a bec every day just need the engine now  :p  :p

Main upgrade so far is turning a pile of parts into a car.

Looking not bad for a first try, if I don't say so myself.

Going to be fitting a supercharger over the winter but just enjoying a few blats - clocked up 1500 miles already!

Build Diary

Mike

:cool::cool:  Looking good Cleggy  :D  looking more and more like a bec every day just need the engine now  :p  :p

Hi Dave

I will have your engine m8 any day  :D

how's your motor?

Gave mine its annual wash this week.

Does that count as an upgrade?

Hi Dave

I will have your engine m8 any day  :D

how's your motor?

I bet you would it made 257.1bhp on the dyno at Newark  :love:  :love:  :love:

It went up on axle stands after Newark had a few jobs to do and check it over ready for the trip to Belgium at the weekend, its going to be a long drive at 7k  :suspect:

7 sevens going :cool: im the only bec fingers crossed it wont let me down got a session booked at Zolder next Wednesday,  

got the bullet cam rigged up so will post the video when i get back  :t-up:

What's next for yours? About time you started adding some carbon  :D

250 bhp thats some power in a lightweight bike engine - sorta explains why you blasted past the way you did  :devil:

I shall be sorting out a racetech wheel and Q/R next I think - but carbon sounds good - got a little bit of carbon on it now with the aero screen  :D it's now officially much quicker  :D

I shall be arranging another blat soon when I get me mirrors

Enjoy your trip