Tell us about your latest upgrade

Cleggy the Spyder Man

P.S if you come and pick em up.... you can have a go in my 'slow' 996 Turbo that 'Trundles' around corners as well if you like! :)

I will drink plenty of coffee so that I dont fall asleep whilst we trundle in comfort around the corners  :D for fear of nodding off  :p

I do have a friend who lives in haverhill - this however may be more trouble than it is worth for me

Is the aero screen being taken off by pro alloy? If so that may be more conveniant and nearer for me ... I take it you have the cycle wings at home

will discuss laters

cheers

Cleggy

Its only Rivetted on so would be easy for them to remove for you. Car will be there for another few days I imagine.

Cycle wings are indeed at my house.

Hi chap

Just phoned your moby which went straight to answer phone ..guess your watching footy  :t-up:

Left a message

txt or email your bank details - no rush to pick stuff up so will sort out laters

clegghowe (at) hotmail.com

Cheers

Cleggy

• 3 weeks later...

My latest upgrade - second hand (thanks Lee) carbon mods aero screen

Plus severe weight loss - heater - wipers - washers all been removed from car - up for sale soon

well after all I have said about never fitting an aero screen, I have finally succumb and it's now on the car - has to be said it is fitted really high, and I sit really low with the lowered floor and i do feel quite secure as I have fitted it so that I just peer over the top

and umm yes the car does feel quicker, mainly because of the wind in the hair feeling - and the car really looks cool (I think it does anyway) and looks meaner and more modern too

am i an aero screen convert -well i shall confirm that next time I have an incident with a pigeon  :suspect:

crappy picture - just mirrors to fit hopefully arriving tomorrow and a cure for the old winscreen holes to sort - sticker time  :)

SANY0959.jpg

cleggy im impressed.

might be around tomorrow after noise test

if your interested in a run out or looking for a pigeon to suck to death give me a bell

keep smiling

Hi m8 ... have some friends down from Newcastle, so gonna struggle to get out, might be construde as being a bit rude if I b****r off on a blat  :D

However if you find yourself this way and fancy a cuppa pop in and say hello  :t-up:

hope your noise test goes well - have you made a plate for your box yet? would be a waste of time if you get down there and are unable to re-pack when it fails (you notice i said when it fails  :D )

what are you trying to say cleggy. LOL

no plates made yet, not sure if its better to buy a new box or what

will have a word with the chaps tomorrow and take a bit of advice on whats best to do.

it is going to be cheaper to repack it but i think all the baffles are loose as well.(dont know if thats coz it needs repacking or what) so as i say maybe a new repackable one.

well it's not far for you to go - I still reckon even with a new box you are still gonna need to get that 4-1 welded up

enjoy chap, and no going on a sneeky blat around the track :D

SANY0959.jpg

When are the World War Two searchlights going?

Get some proper lights.

15310.jpeg

hehe ... when you get rid of your chrome I will get rid of mine  :D  :D  :D

I must admit when i was in a motorcycle dealership today I nearly purchased some of those little LED carbon look indicator lights to replace the donkies ears that are currently fitted  :D

I think I shall also get a stick on number plate to go on the bonnet

anything I can do to help me slip past Tony down the straights  :p anyway Tony has a vested interest in mmy headlamps being changed, or he did anyway  :devil:

might have some nice winscreen and sidescreens up for sale shortly chap !

me ? a vested interest hmmmm :p

give us a bell when your ready to sell and ill count me pennies.

one thing you have to remember cleggy is that you have to take half the bits off your motor so that you have half a chance of slipping past me on the straight. :t-up:

arghhh you got me there good n proper  :D

will do ref stuff for sale