Tell us about your latest upgrade

Cleggy the Spyder Man

The lightest wheels on the market are the O.Z ultra legaras but some people feel there not as strong as the Compomotive jobs, when I switched to the O.Z's I saved 3.3kg per wheel!

Not according to my scales - there are wheels available that are lighter.  ;)

The lightest wheels on the market are the O.Z ultra legaras but some people feel there not as strong as the Compomotive jobs, when I switched to the O.Z's I saved 3.3kg per wheel!

Not according to my scales - there are wheels available that are lighter.  <!--emo&;)

Such as ??? my info might be a little out of date,ive had my wheels a couple of years now and at the time for 15" rims they were the lightest without going into stupid money or magnesium.

very very expensive ones  :D

...without going into stupid money or magnesium.

I'm guessing you may have answered your own question, sort of.  :p  :D

Cleggy. Pics of my old Aeroscreen for you. The holes on the side were were the wing mirrors were before I had a full cage fitted.

05062009905.jpg

and some other pics of the latest mods and progress as I know you are sad like me and love Westy pics!

Car is at Proalloy now have some Chassis strengthening and a new bigger fuel tank and water injection tank made.

after that... new rear wishbones and roll bars and new shocks and Gripper plated diff go in... then onto the paint shop for the new white... and Brawn livery!

then back to Polly x's for loads more mods and upgrades

05062009898.jpg

05062009900.jpg

05062009899.jpg

05062009911.jpg

05062009913.jpg

old little tank. for sale!

05062009902.jpg

old front Carbon arches still for sale. Just £50!

This is last pic Proalloy sent me.... the boys are cracking on!  Also shows just how new the Protechs are... and still for sale as well!

westyapart.jpg

Looking sweet there, what do they say about yellow being the best colour  :D

How much for the aero screen?

Cheers for the pics - yup I love looking at other people motors, gives me expensive ideas that wont get approved by her indoors  :D

How much for the aero screen?

Cheers for the pics - yup I love looking at other people motors, gives me expensive ideas that wont get approved by her indoors  :D

£50? or what about £100 for the Carbon front arches and the screen!

Thats a silly bargain isnt it!?!?!?

to help out a fellow Westy piccy lover!

P.S I don't like Yellow!

Hence it will be bright white next week :)

Well i suppose a million bugs can't be wrong  :p  :D  :D  :D

yup bugs do love em best of all  :D

Porkie - do you have the mirrors for the aearo screen - if not what type were they so I can get same type?

I will take the screen and cycle wings for £100 all in and if you got the old wing mirrors to chuck in I would be eternally grateful and a right cheeky b*****d to boot  :D

Me number is 07809 516659, or if you could provide some contact details we could sort things out

Cheers fella

This is last pic Proalloy sent me.... the boys are cracking on!  Also shows just how new the Protechs are... and still for sale as well!

westyapart.jpg

How much do you want for the shocks?Can they be mounted upside-down?

Sure 07887 500876

The old mirrors are attached to my cage now mate.... they are carbon and were almost £200....

so I won't be throwing them in sorry!

You can get ones alot cheaper though if you don't want Carbon.

Can't find any recent pics or close ups. These old shots give you an idea though

westy002.jpg

westy023.jpg

try on here I reckon mate

https://www.europaspares.com/MIRRORS/EXTERIOR_MIRRORS/

Shocks can be run upside down yes.

£300 for fronts and rears. Fronts are for wide track. They have 175 springs or 300's for the rear.  fronts are 400'

They really are like new

Porkie ... will ring you later to sort out payment - if you have your bank ac number and sort code I will do a bank transfer if that is ok with you

I take it your real name is Lee?

As far as getting the screen and cycle wings - do you get over Peterborough way at all - seem to remember that you do the odd track day at Bedford which is not too far from here ... or have you got a better idea other than me picking them up (which i dont mind if it comes to it)

Many thanks

Money transfer is fine. Or just give me the money when we meet. No rush.

I have the cycle wings off. But wont have the Aeroscreen off until next week.

Unless you are in a rush and you then you could get it from Proalloy in Haverhill?

I do go to Bedford alot yes, but not until the cars done... so probably not for few weeks at least

sorry!