Tell us about your latest upgrade

Cleggy the Spyder Man

Thanks Stephen ...

You cannot have all that power and bling too ...that's just not fair  :D How is the engine going?

Thanks Stephen ...

You cannot have all that power and bling too ...that's just not fair  :D How is the engine going?

VROOM VROOM! :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

thought it might be more of a braap braap  :p

Smokey Mow ... thanks for the heads up, will have to check when I get home tonight ... but from my pictures the slots are not opposite like the ones shown in your piccy ??? think you are right about the lever pointing the wrong way though  :blush: tbh I fitted it that way around because I was worried about it catching my man beast in an accident  :D

It's much easier to explain with pictures :laugh: this is mine.  :t-up:

Oh and my bits are well clear from getting caught  :D

IMG_1962.jpg

Okies m8 ...thanks for the piccy --- will get em swapped over to be on the safe side  :t-up:

Looking really good Cleggy!

I'm off to Carbon Mods later today. Front wings, CSR style, and nose cannards. Bling-bling! :cool:  :cool:

I just bought some of those CSR ones as well...

31052009845-1.jpg

you can see the difference here shown against the old ones... 31052009848.jpg

Old ones are for sale CHEAP if anyone wants them?

old arches off as well....

31052009842.jpg

for sale VERY cheaply if anyone needs any! far from mint though! Lights and carbon guards with them as well.

31052009843.jpg

new extra wide one on right... only temporary whilst I wait for some full carbon ones to be made... :)

31052009839.jpg

Some carbon stone guards should make them look cooler during the wait for full carbon!

31052009850.jpg

Cars also going white in colour with some graphics ;) new Nitrons, new wider rear wishbones and driveshafts, rear anti roll bars, new aero screen, new rear diff, water injection, plumbed in extinguisher and loads of other bits and bobs!!

Thanks Polly X for doing it all!!! you legend!

lots of bits and bobs for sale... including the old Carbon mods aeroscreen and Protech shocks (6 months old fronts. 2 month old rears!)

I am a full WSCC member before people moan at my advertising!  it just hasnt updated on here yet...

Think I have just sold the front Arches for £50

and the rears with the lights and guards for the same amount as well. If they don't go would you want the fronts for £50?

When I say cheap... I mean Cheap!

Hello

Is the Carbon mods aearo screen in as new nick? if it is I would like first dibs if the price is good

Cleggy

Aeroscreen, Cleggy, thats the way to go!

its not as new no. Will take some detailed pics for you cleggy.

Price will be cheap though!

Ok ...lovely thanks  :t-up:

new extra wide one on right... only temporary whilst I wait for some full carbon ones to be made... :)

Who's making the rear arches?

Do you mind if I ask how much? PM if you prefer  ;)

...............new rear diff, water injection, plumbed in extinguisher and loads of other bits and bobs!!

Porkie, are you selling the old diff and if so what is it please?

Just recently got around to getting the suspension setup properly.

Used Track Developments near Castle Coombe, absolutely brilliant service. Dave did an excellent job and the difference is amazing. Much more stable, less bump steer, feels completely different.

Can't recommend them enough.

Next one is a new digital intercom with in ear headsets, anybody interested in a bulk buy if it's possible?