Tell us about your latest upgrade

Cleggy the Spyder Man

My small contribution:

3431977619_7e0ca53184.jpg

New JK Composites seats to replace the original sports seats (clawed by our cat :()

Not sure about how high these come in relation to the roll bar, however, next change is fitting the MSA compliant roll bar once I get it at the end of the month!

My small contribution:

3431977619_7e0ca53184.jpg

New JK Composites seats to replace the original sports seats (clawed by our cat :()

Not sure about how high these come in relation to the roll bar, however, next change is fitting the MSA compliant roll bar once I get it at the end of the month!

Looking good, got the same seats (but with yellow pipping) best upgrade so far, ace seats......  

is the cat still alive  :angry:  :p  :angry:

some very nice mods being done out there - I guess if we all came into some money it would all be done a lot quicker

My wish list in some sort of order

1. New rear lights from Westfield

2. Removable steering wheel

When I get back from my rota this time I have a bag of poly bushes waiting for me and then a set-up session at Track Developments in 2 weeks time.

Then just need to book an ECU set-up / rolling road session and I'm done for this month.

Next plan is some custom moulded earplugs with speakers in and possibility of throat mikes instead of the peltor headsets, but that is still in the research stage at the moment.

After a couple of 20min sessions at snetterton yesterday, spending 15minutes of it stuck behind a corvette because it just about had the legs on me down the straight(meaning i had to go about 30mph slower through the corners!!) means power commander is next on my list!!!

Calling Mr. Troy and his foxy apprentice.... :D

Apart from a complete engine rebuild with beefier cams etc.....my lastest upgrade was a new coil, to replace the one I burnt out on the sunny hunny fish & chip run  :blush:

Fitted a new airfilter the other day - pleased with the result and bonnet hole:

14783.jpeg

14784.jpeg

and the new Simpsons silencer - not a good pic tho:

14762.jpeg

Dash in progress as you can see!

I've done quite a lot to LeonB's old car but today's improvement was particularly good.  I'd bought an old quickshift from Birch Bros which was missing its spacer.  Pulled the old short one out, fixed the new longer one in with small piles of washers instead of the spacer and the gear change has been transformed  :)  :)  :)

Rory's Dad

RAC Roll Bar fitted................  Must say thanks to Dad for a helping hand!!!!! its not easy when you also want the boot as well.  If you haven't got one yet,  buy a Dremel Drill, one word, awsome, and well needed

dsc00465.jpg

dsc00466.jpg

dsc00467.jpg

SVA test, then…

1) Quick release steering wheel

2) New front indicators to replace the pods

3) Sidescreens, hood and tonneau

4) Full suspension and geometry set-up

5) Rear luggage rack for LeMans

6) Bullet Camera system

Then enjoy the summer  :t-up:

Quick update and I've managed to tick 4/6 off the list in the last month. :t-up:   Now I've just got to get the car to Northampton Motorsport to sort the geometry and decide on which quick release to go for.  :)

After that I'll have to write a new list of upgrades.... :oops:

RAC Roll Bar fitted................  Must say thanks to Dad for a helping hand!!!!! its not easy when you also want the boot as well.  If you haven't got one yet,  buy a Dremel Drill, one word, awsome, and well needed

dsc00465.jpg

dsc00466.jpg

dsc00467.jpg

think we both know what our latest changes might be  :D

Loving the seats - looks like you made a neater job of the holes than me  :( if only you could have another go  :D

dsc00465.jpg

dsc00466.jpg

dsc00467.jpg

think we both know what our latest changes might be  :D

Loving the seats - looks like you made a neater job of the holes than me  :( if only you could have another go  :D

Have to confess, I brought the Boot Box already cut from another member from here   :p  :p  :p  :p  

I did have to make some small mods...........