Tell us about your latest upgrade

Cleggy the Spyder Man

said goodbye to mine today  :down: not an upgrade more of a downgrade for it  :suspect:   its away to hwr motorsport that built it to get detuned and turned back to a road car for its new owner . sad day will miss the burgervan   :(

DSC00117.jpg

ahh that must have hurt  :(  

When you gonna get another 7 ?

Because i am a big girls blouse I wanna get the car looking right first  :p

14755.jpeg

14746.jpeg

cars looking well cleggy but this piccys should tempt you to get ride of the girls blouse (pee shooter) :p  :laugh: it would finish yours of nicely :cool:

my latest upgrade BTB system

also the

roose hoses

carbon dash +sills

hard rev limiter

omp wheel

tidy up engine bay

denso alternator

now pennyless :(  :)

johny

yup that's not far off the look I like - nice motor

new cot, pram, car seat, moses basket, wardrobes, changeing unit, napies, baby suits, more napies,  ear plugs,  the list goes on....

god damn I am getting some stick here  :D

Yeah a straight through appeals at some point - that comes when the power upgrade path starts

Im with you Cleggy

I have got the brand new RAC Roll Bar sitting in the garage waiting to go on the car (already brought a boot box with the holes cut  :D  :D )

Plus I have just ordered the brand new V8 bonnet, because I think it looks a lot better than the normal flat one.

I have my old (3 years on the car) black head lights if you want them, tell you what, ill throw them in if you buy the seats  ;)  ;)  ;)

Hope you boy is feeling better

hi m8 - I need to get some pictures up of my seats for Saling today - throwing in the lights would clinch the deal  :D

new cot, pram, car seat, moses basket, wardrobes, changeing unit, napies, baby suits, more napies,  ear plugs,  the list goes on....

:D been there done that (twice),very expensive and upgrades never stop :laugh: theres slightly less sleepless nights with the westy though :zzz: ENJOY :)

johny

said goodbye to mine today  :down: not an upgrade more of a downgrade for it  :suspect:   its away to hwr motorsport that built it to get detuned and turned back to a road car for its new owner . sad day will miss the burgervan   :(

DSC00117.jpg

sad day jeff :( i could only dream about a motor like that :cool: new lotus looks :cool:

johny

Complete new exhaust system from Matt Simpson, with sports cat, and the biggest silencer I have seen so far on a Westie. It looks the dogs danglies, and I haven't had it polished yet. It tested at 94 dB ! Car is now at Northampton to be made a bit noisier IYSWIM.

piccy then fella  :D

Cleggy, I would only the car is at Northampton and I'm here in North Staffordshire.

Maybe RichP who organised the Simpson bulkbuy would like to pop round to NMS and take  piccie and post? He lives very close to where my car is!

well see the transformation from this

SANY0140-3.jpg

941_1016fLuY6sy6eyYS-1.jpg

And slowly getting more agressive to this

SANY0323.jpg

SANY0326.jpg

SANY0322.jpg

Can you tell what it is yet - rofl harris  :D

CXR Wheels and A048's courtesy of Steve (thanks for the time chap you spared to help me try on me new boots) and to Tony for buying me old ones (see you Sunday)

Anyway next on the agenda is RAC roll bar and rear lights (those caravan lights have just gotta go) - get the window framework powder coated black

2-4 months for the next stages as funds allow  :(

cleggy wheels look very good,what offset (et) are they and do you have spacers fitted ??? take it its an seiw  ???

thanks johny

god damn I am getting some stick here  :D

Yeah a straight through appeals at some point - that comes when the power upgrade path starts

Im with you Cleggy

I have got the brand new RAC Roll Bar sitting in the garage waiting to go on the car (already brought a boot box with the holes cut  :D  :D )

Plus I have just ordered the brand new V8 bonnet, because I think it looks a lot better than the normal flat one.

I have my old (3 years on the car) black head lights if you want them, tell you what, ill throw them in if you buy the seats  ;)  ;)  ;)

Hope you boy is feeling better

hi m8 - I need to get some pictures up of my seats for Saling today - throwing in the lights would clinch the deal  :D

Done Deal, that might help me pay for the V8 Bonnet!!!!

Must say there black lights, but 1 has a very small dent in it but hey there free.....  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

In Progress      :oops:

Picture025.jpg

Done

Fitted BGH Gearbox, Re-painted engine & Head,

King of Bling Polished Manifold, Re-piped up Hydraulic Clutch

Upholstered Transmission tunnel Top, Modified Seats,

Bit of Fiddling, Polishing and a few bits & Bobs

a5.jpg

:D       :t-up:

Think I need to get out more Jeff     :oops:    :down:   :D

i was equally impressed you have a vessel for waste oil  :D  :D  :D