Credit Crunch and Alternative energy Speed Series

machin

I'm happy; I made a suggestion, the consensus was it was s***e, I'll shut up again!

I always thinks its best to speak up rather than just sit and listen.

Mark, I'm still happy to help out administering the points table if needed?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark Stanton

• machin

• Mid life crisis

• Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Now I always liked the idea of a 8valve class.

Oh look, my 8valve taxi is here  :D  :D  :D

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: Mr Navin and his old 8 valve X-Flow :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

c'mon now tell how many torques and BHP was that old oily X-flow kicking out  ;)  ;)  :D about the same as Stints I believe  :D  :D  :suspect:  :suspect:  ;)  :laugh:

Think it was about 200bhp Mark, therefore under Machins and my suggestion that would put it in "C". The rest of the xflows would be in "A" !!!

says Mr Hill who collected yet another pot at the awards after superbly pedalling his wheezy old low powered X-flow and beating a few 16v's  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D

and fully aware of what nut needs to be correctly attached to the wheel to get the most from any car  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D

and he even did it on Toyos Mark  ;)  :laugh:

......... be careful John  :D  :D  :D Tim and Kev still have their souvenirs  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :laugh: although you might not let them near your seat again  :D  :D  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :D  :D  :blush:

as he has been in A and C in previous years Mr P  ;)  ;)  :D  :D

Yep - Mr Hill was outstanding and he won class E on Toyos but didnt win the class Toyo award  :suspect:

Mark - I can assure you that Mr Nunn and Bamber do not have their souvenirs anymore  ;) They have been confiscated  :blues:

Yep - Mr Hill was outstanding and he won class E on Toyos but didnt win the class Toyo award  :suspect:

That's the trouble when you put TBA on your form and never "advise".  I am working on mind reading, but hav't got there yet :D:D

just like to add to the debate, my car is the same as it was in 2004 running on !a tyres,standard rubber bushes and track,now the only change is stiffer springs to help with the 1b tyres and a home made 3 inch screen, body is different reds ,  so cheap racing,can be done with an old x flow