Thames Valley Area Meet

Tim Reid

Sunday is the second of the month so meeting at the Bird in Hand on the A4 from 12 noon.

I will be in the tin top unless I get my wheels back and find someone to weld my fuel tank  :bangshead:

Hoping to make it, but won't be in the Westie as it is sorned.

Tim. I used some 2 pack fuel tank repair stuff about 5 years ago now, and has been great  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Welding fuel tanks is not good

David

i have a old standard fuel tank out of the V8 has a little dent in the bottom but does not effect it at all,

you can have it if you want it.

could bring along to the meet on sunday if that helps :D

I went shopping in reading today in SWMBO's car, no snow anywhere.  In Basingstoke it is still like the north pole.  My daily drive is still abandoned 200 yards from my house along with a range of other mostly rear wheel drive cars - still cant get it out of the snow its stuck in and there is a 12 inch drift still up the garage door and the drive is still deep in snow.  I cant belive what a diffence 20 miles makes - and hence barring an overnight heatwave, I will be absent!! :(  :(  :down: