What Speed series class?

MARTIN T

Yeh, why not  :D  :D - each car ballasted up to suit weight of heaviest driver in each class  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sounds good to me  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:

Agreed, shall we have a poll, no entitlement to vote if under 16.5 Stone :p  :D  :p  :D

Your the boss mate, sort it out, good lad :D

Yeh, why not  :D  :D - each car ballasted up to suit weight of heaviest driver in each class  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sounds good to me  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush:

Not going to happen, b****y rules are complicated enough already.  :p  :p

I   :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Best let Nick know to put addendum into regs  :D

I think we may have to add weight to the new driver of a very powerful Duratec! After all we need to keep it fair in terms of body weight and profile. Actually I do not weigh as much as 14 stones so that seems a good minimum to me.

I think we may have to add weight to the new driver of a very powerful Duratec! After all we need to keep it fair in terms of body weight and profile. Actually I do not weigh as much as 14 stones so that seems a good minimum to me.

Aye, Tel is panicked. Chick chick chicken  :D  :D  :D

So it sounds like you are not driving the bat mobile this year then Terry? Who is its new driver?

Its the Stig ......................... ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh gotta keep it secret tho  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :suspect:  :D  :devil:

So its not you then  ;) Must be Nick

Nope not Nick ............... he's championship co-ord and can't compete in the SS anymore  ;)  ;)  ;)  :D  :D  ;)

There is more than one powerful Duratec sprint/hillclimb car around car :oops: The batmobile is in bits but only temporarily! :laugh: Role on 3 slappers and Croft at Easter :love:

Lucky old you. my car needs a gearbox rebuild, dry sump pump rebuild, the body work sorting out....

Oh, and I need a job before I can pay for it. Dont think I will be out in 2009 but at least I have a 1989 registered car, welded roll bar, nomex overalls and a fire proof lined lid  :laugh: