What Speed series class?

MARTIN T

F ...........like what I told ya at Llandow last year, good to see you're gonna have a go - Good Luck  :D  :D

Hope you've now got those suspension pick up points back to orginal location  :)  ;)

F ...........like what I told ya at Llandow last year, good to see you're gonna have a go - Good Luck  :D  :D

Hope you've now got those suspension pick up points back to orginal location  :)  ;)

You do have a good memory, I was going to put a rubber gaitor over the pick up points to stop eyes looking in :)

rubber gaiter won't work  ;)  ;)

If you have modified pick-ups then its Class H in fully modified class - so get em back to where they should be  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;)  ;)  ;)  ;)

Martin, get yourself into F. Having seen the spec of your car, you'll be well suited. There is some great competition there, ie Bunny, Mr Slingsby, Richard James, John Shepherd, some fat Scotts Laddie and the class newbie Mr Ash to name but a few.

If you need any info give me a shout, I'm the class mentor. If I can't give you an immediate answer I'll find out for you (or make one up :blush: )

Give it a go, it's a hoot, the banter, social japes and general pi$$ taking with the odd bit of competitive driving thrown in.  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

Yes

Slippy, looks like you have a challenger  :D  :D  :devil:

Slippy, looks like you have a challenger  :D  :D  :devil:

:oops: Harsh Stanton  :D  :D

Huummm?

Class F = That could be interesting with my "new" car :suspect:

I like a bit of competition

Crack on Tezza :p But you'd miss out on your much awaited new competition in H. You may have your work cut out ;)  ;)  ;)

You gotta rise to the challenge Terry  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

Remember Roy Castle and his song "you wanna be the best, you gotta beat the rest"  :D  :D  :D

and no asking for ballast adjustments either  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p  :devil:

and no asking for ballast adjustments either  :D  :D  :D  :D  :p  :p  :p  :devil:

I asked the question last year Mark, can we put in a TQF for this? :D

Yeh, why not  :D  :D - each car ballasted up to suit weight of heaviest driver in each class  :D  :D  :D  :D

Sounds good to me  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :blush:  :blush: