Westfield Megablade

Walshy

I’ve owned this car for a year and it’s been brilliant.  I originally bought the car for Sunday morning runs and the odd track day.  I’ve done 3 track days in it (including the owners club meet at Mallory Park in August) and 4 race meets with MSVR and SEMSEC where the car performed well and proved to be reliable.  Having caught the race bug, I’m only selling to upgrade to a more powerful car for next season.

There is no structural or mechanical damage to the car and has been well maintained during my ownership and previously by enthusiasts.  I have an extensive history file relating to the car and all bills etc including a dyno print out showing 130bhp at the wheels.

The car is in used condition, with a minor crack on the bonnet (where I dropped it against the trailer and a number general marks around the car….nothing too serious.  It would not suite someone that wants a pristine show car, it would suit someone that wants to use it like me, for fun, track days or racing.

It could do with a good clean throughout and some general (minor) touching up to chassis coating/paint work to tidy and project from the elements.

These are all things that I would be doing over the winter if I was keeping the car, so I thought rather than do the tidying and sell the car for more money…someone in the owners club could take as is and clean it over the winter months, benefit from a cheap car and save me a job!

The digital odometer display on the Speedo works intermittently, last time it worked I think it showed about 8000 miles….so it will be around that figure.

Westfield Megablade - £6500

Car based in Tunbridge Wells, Kent

PM me or call 07885 217335

First registered 1/6/2000 on a W plate.  I am the 4th owner.

MOT till 20/5/09, just SORN’ed, so no TAX (fully comp insurance through Adrian Flux cost me about £200 per annum)

919cc Fireblade

Baffled sump

2L alloy catch tank

SPA digital oil pressure/temp gauge

Front and rear Westfield adjustable anti-roll bars

Spax adjustable shocks

AP 4 pot front disc brakes with good pads

Ford Sierra rear disc brakes with almost new pads

Black Compomotive CXR’s all round – 13”x6” ET18

Yokohama A048 tyres – 185/60/13’s, road legal tread and plenty of track life left

CAGED full FIA roll cage

Westfield padded race seats

3 inch drivers harness – in date till 2011

2 inch passenger harness

Fully plumbed (manual) fire extinguisher

FIA battery switch

Bailey Morris 2 piece props

Electric reverse made by kit car workshop

Carbon exhaust box – recently repacked

Cosworth diff with LSD – not sure what ratio

Passenger Seat and Transmission tunnel carpet – NOT CURRENTLY FITTED

Gear indicator, fitted but needs setting up.

Mechanical paddle shift, needs fitting.

By separate negotiation;

4x Avon CR28’s 185/60/13 on 5 spoke alloys, almost new, used once in the wet….only used as a wet tyres.

3x Black Compomotive CXR’s with well worn (2 still good for track days) Yokohama A048’s fitted.

2008-08-15102342-1.jpg

IMG_8501-1.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.