Top Gear

BigDaveUK

Stig a driving experience voucher in your stocking!

Does your partner keep asking what you want for Christmas? We have the answer with two fantastic driving experiences for you. To get in touch, please e-mail us at info@plansmotorsport.com or call one of the telephone numbers below.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Plans Motorsport "Stig" Experience

Drive your own car, or one of our race-prepared Lotus Elises, on a private track, made famous by BBC’s Top Gear. This is an exclusive event and you will be the only person out on the track. The sessions (either 08:30-11.00 am or 3:30-6.00pm with about an hour on track, weekdays only) are tailored to suit each individual - So if you want to break the lap record, or just want to learn to drive your car 'on the limit' in a safe, controlled environment, this could be the perfect Christmas gift for you.

Prices start from £189.00, please call 01483 548 999 to book a voucher.

Click here for more information >

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Blink Racing Driving Event

Blink Racing takes the Plans race-prepared Lotus Elises to the major circuits in the UK to create a unique arrive-and-drive track day experience. Qualified instructors are present throughout the day, and all cars are fitted on-board cameras and data logging so you can re-live your experience on DVD. We also use our unique Live-TV equipment so when you are not driving you can watch the action out on the track as it happens.

Prices start from £581.00, please call 01483 548 888 to book a voucher.

Click here for more information >

Tell A Friend

If you like the Plans Motorsport e-newsletter why not tell your friends about it?

You can forward this one on, together with a personal message.

Tell A Friend >

Prices include VAT. Vouchers are valid for twelve months. T

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Matt Seabrook

• BigDaveUK

• JeffC

• polly_x

I commented first because most average people would group caterham with all kit car drivers,

Is a Caterham a Kit car then    ???     :devil:

Thought the Shopping centre chase was good    :D

Great show tonight, the lap in the Caterham was  :cool:

Gotta love the Fiesta test, which, whilst it was playing I couldn't help thinking about all the Mr Needhams that have posted on this forum in the last few weeks  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :p

Sorry, who are the geeks and nerds?  :p

Is it just me that thought the Cterham had sod all grip. It spent most of its time sideays and on opposite lock! Still very fast but could have been faster

I commented first because most average people would group caterham with all kit car drivers, so Hammond`s jus put us all in the same basket, meaning westfield drivers are nerds and geeks too! :(

No need to worry dear, no-one would confuse a Caterham driver with a Westfield driver :p

I freely admit to being a geek/nerd.....but then I am engineer :bangshead:  

The shopping centre chase was great, I'm amazed they were allowed to do it though in this day and age of H&S, loved the corvette piling through the pile of cuddly toys :D

Is it just me that thought the Cterham had sod all grip. It spent most of its time sideays and on opposite lock! Still very fast but could have been faster

drunk-irish-048.gif

It's just you. How else would you expect it to get round in freezing temps.

Cracked me up that one :laugh:

I can't believe I'm saying this but I think congratulations to Caterham are in order. despite calling us nerds and geeks  :D

How on earth were they allowed to race round a shopping centre I feel sorry for the cleaning lady tomorow that's alot of rubber on the floors