CATS

Terry Everall

Looks like team Jones will now be loud as well as unreliable then :blush:, maybe I should invest in a rev limiter, will that help keep the oil in the engine as well as keeping the noise police at bay  :laugh:  :laugh:

Thanks

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Terry Everall

• John Loudon - Sponsorship Liaison

• jak

• Mark Stanton

Close to buying one of these bad boys:  Linky

As I figure I can easily incorporate it into my existing system.  May need to slightly shorten my silencer, but thats pretty straight forward.

Does anyone have any experience with such a device or advice?

• 2 weeks later...

As I figure I can easily incorporate it into my existing system.  May need to slightly shorten my silencer, but thats pretty straight forward.

did you get one of these?

Any good? Is it Stainless Steel, does'nt say in the ad?

So, what has everyone done in preperation for the new season then?

Advice and guidance would be apprieciated, 2001 SEIW with SBD low exit sysyem and simpson can...

did you get one of these?

Any good? Is it Stainless Steel, does'nt say in the ad?

So, what has everyone done in preperation for the new season then?

Advice and guidance would be apprieciated, 2001 SEIW with SBD low exit sysyem and simpson can...

I have had a wunoff aluminium repack silencer fitted to my car for a couple of years. I took it back to wunoff for a 100 cell cat to be fitted in side the can.

I have had a wunoff aluminium repack silencer fitted to my car for a couple of years. I took it back to wunoff for a 100 cell cat to be fitted in side the can.

Please excuse the numpty question    :oops:

But if a cat's fitted inside the silencer, How will the scrutineers know it's fitted and is ok to compete with   ???

Endoscope or heat gun check?

I took it back to wunoff for a 100 cell cat to be fitted in side the can.

Yeh yeh that old one  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :D

The cat is in the silencer honest guv  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:

Mine isn't  :p  :D

Please excuse the numpty question    :oops:

But if a cat's fitted inside the silencer, How will the scrutineers know it's fitted and is ok to compete with   ???

Wunoff are going to weld a tag on the silencer saying cat repack and also give a letter of conformity. Hopefully that will be enough even for Mr Beardy. But if not the silencer can be taken off and the cat can be seen inside.

Ensure you fit a cat flap to the can so nunney can get in and out  :p