Surrey Area Meeting Next Sunday

steppenwolf

*Blows big raspberries* :angry: Bring some sunshine back please! It's bucketing it down back home in blighty :bangshead:

I won't be there tomorrow either, weather forecast looks s***e so I've started dismantling the backend of the Westie, need to attach the loom properly and get the rollbar re-powdercoated.

But as "dad" will confirm, the last lot were awfully well turned out

They certainly were but the way I recall it, they focussed their attention me as I was the only one that looked remotely like being up to the job of taking them on. Being happily married to the lovely Jane, I made my excuses and left the 'children' to fend for themselves - not that they lasted long as they very quickly ended up outside with the 'more experienced' chaps ....

Err, Jane isn't a member here is she?

But as "dad" will confirm, the last lot were awfully well turned out

They certainly were but the way I recall it, they focussed their attention me as I was the only one that looked remotely like being up to the job of taking them on. Being happily married to the lovely Jane, I made my excuses and left the 'children' to fend for themselves - not that they lasted long as they very quickly ended up outside with the 'more experienced' chaps ....

Err, Jane isn't a member here is she?

I was waitng 'til you left :devil::p:D

I won't be able to make it either, even though the rain has stopped. Well it has here anyway.

It now looks fairly definite that I won't be back for the Christmas meeting either. Somebody else will have to provide the only Westy in the rain this time.