Thames Valley Area Meet

Tim Reid

I still have the Noise Meter - do you need it for Sunday? if so we'll have to try to meet up.

I don't think we will need it this month, but I really should get it back to Adam soon.

Give it to him next time he actually turns up :devil::p:D

Says Blatters  :p  :p  :D  :D   Don't remember any bright green cars for a while  ???  ???

Oh.............and I can't make this month  :blush:  :blush:  we have family coming over for lunch. If good weather was going to be delivered on time then I probably would have come for a quick visit............but it isn't looking good.

Karting sounds a good idea  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

David

Pot/Kettle. Last time you turned up I seem to recall you actually crashed in to my car. Is it any wonder I don't bring the Westfield :p

I'll have you know I have made the last 2 meets.............and in the Westfield  :t-up:  :t-up:

I didn't so much crash into your car ...................... just used your tow bar as a parking stop sensor type of thing :blush:  :blush:  :p  :D  :D    

David

Was it a good meet?

Weather was better than I thought it was going to be  :angry:  :angry:  would have made the effort.

What was the consensus regarding our christmas meet?

David

Only four of us but the idea of karting has been positively received. I have been on an intensive course all week so just catching up. Karting might have to waite for next year as it will take some planning to get min numbers.

I will speak with Adam about sorting out a meal.