Thames Valley Area Meet

Tim Reid

This Sunday is the second of the month so the Thames Valley area Westfields are meeting at The Bird in the Hand, Bath Road, Knowl Hill from 12 noon.

Everyone Welcome  :)

Hopefully be there if the weather holds off,

Tim, how was the weigh in?? i was realy pi**ed off i missed that, just got back off holliday,found out afterwards and i only live down the road in Crowthorne DOH!

Good weather has been ordered but I think they are out of stock so there might be a delay. You could always come in the tin top!

The weigh in was good, I was supprised how friendly the Caterinvan owners are and they were interested in our Westfields. Great food and very helpful advice. I was the heaviest car on the day but for a tourer fully loaded I was not supprised. From what I hear we raise over £400 for the charity too  :t-up:

I am thinking abour organising an event for the Thames Valley Area because we don't seem to do a lot...

The weather is a bit poor for arranging a blat so how about a Christmas meal, Sunday lunch at the next meet, 14th December?

What about karting?

We have two tracks in Reading:

http://www.teamworkskarting.com/

(Looks quality but at a price)

http://www.premier-karting.com/

(I have been here before, good fun and cheaper than above)

Meal would be around £25 per head with no min numbers. Karting would be around £40 per head with a min of 12 needed.

What do people think?

I was the heaviest car on the day but for a tourer fully loaded I was not supprised

Still, 254 BHP/Tonne is not to be sniffed at!  :t-up:

Struggling to find time to get to meets at the minute - can't make this weekend - and Calendar says no for next month too  :bangshead:  :down:

I really feel we should do more as an area so big  :t-up: to Tim for taking the initiative, karting sounds cool - Not tried the Reading one, but like you say Woodley is a good track. Count me in! :t-up:

Yes, if the locals show enough interest we will get something organised and welcome people from other areas.

Always welcome at the monthly meets too.

This Sunday is the second of the month so the Thames Valley area Westfields are meeting at The Bird in the Hand, Bath Road, Knowl Hill from 12 noon.

Everyone Welcome  :)

Cant make this Sunday as I'm up Norf.

I still have the Noise Meter - do you need it for Sunday? if so we'll have to try to meet up.

Let me know

Cheers.