Thames Valley Area Monthy Meet

Tim Reid

This Sunday is the second of the month so get yourself along to the Bird in Hand on the A4 from 12.

I will bring the noise meter incase anyone wants to get tested.  :t-up:

Hoping the weather forecast will improve ............ if it does I will be there.  :t-up:  :t-up:

Would like a stint with the noise meter, as it hasn't been tested since getting the new system installed.

Was thinking about inviting guys from the local Caterham meet that I gatecrash.........what do people reckon?

Cheers

David

Was thinking about inviting guys from the local Caterham meet that I gatecrash.........what do people reckon?

I'm open minded as long as they are friendly, maybe go for a blat?

I shall be there.

Weather forecast is looking ok now.

As for the Caterham lot, more the merrier as far as I'm concerned.

They can come and see some fine examples of proper sports cars  ;)

Still showing some showers on AccuWeather, but fingers crossed.

They are a nice bunch of guys and have been very welcoming of me at their meet. I will send an email to their AO making an invite to them, and was intending to run a convoy from their usual meeting pub to ours.

Now our calender boy will be there, I am sure a few will come along  :p  :p

Cheers

David

Sorry, cant make it,

have to do some work on a family members car then will be turning my hand to my nice shiny new quick rack and wide track! :)

Scooby - good luck and take it easy, lucky git :)

Doesn't look like I shall be bringing anyone along, as I don't think the email address of the Caterham AO I have is correct.  :down:  :down:  

Will have to shelve that idea till I can actually talk with him in person.

Looks like it will be a small turnout, but at least the weather is looking good  :t-up:  :t-up:  :D  :D

David

Sorry all, I will be going to the surrey meet to have a look at some new shocks  :love:

Reasonable turn out after all  :t-up:  :t-up:  :t-up:

And at least the fog lifted, so the journey home was somewhat warmer  :D  :D  :D

David