Caravan for sale

carpetstu

Arrrr to be sure would ya be throwin in a few yards of tarmac wid the deal wud ya sir    ???     :p     :D

Sorry Mate, Never was very good at accents    :down:

So who is the Stuart in Stafford if not you  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D

"Tuggers Anonymous" ..........  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :devil:  :D  :D

I'm only acting as the sales agent for the missus!

Not sure what commission she is paying but can't wait to reap the benefits!   :D

Admit it................ you'll feel much better, you're not alone  :D  ;) escape from your caravan closet  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Calling Hurdsey and Kerry

I'm being deadly serious !

I brought the westfield for me

Mrs CarpetStu got a Caravan.....

And the bad news is I get to keep the Westfield......

with all the winter upgrades..........

Mrs wants a bigger caravan   :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

De ya like dags?

Admit it................ you'll feel much better, you're not alone  :D  ;) escape from your caravan closet  :D  :D  :D  :D  :devil:  :D

Someone call me   ???

Dont forget Mr Steppenwolf  ;)

Did you call?

You will all be enormously relieved to know that our caravan is going nowhere for a bit, we're away on our boat instead so can't hold up any Westys on the canal :p

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.