karts

JeffC

Mark

after you left the boy lost a wheel of my kart too  :0  :0

if yours is the same you can reuse the hub as you  can tap the snapped bolts out the hub, I just used a bolt with a lock washer to replace to get it away , will fit some studs this week  :t-up:  :t-up:

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

so what size sprockets do i want gents. Is it just a rear one to change.

Think i'm off to take the plunge one day this week. Shame i'm at work the next 4 sundays  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

Some pics

kartintinside011.jpg

kartintinside012.jpg

kartintinside013.jpg

kartintinside014.jpg

Wouldn't like to be hit by this combination  :p  :laugh:  :D

kartintinside016.jpg

I had a cracking run today giving 'the daddy' lessons most of the time! :D  :p  :devil:

Nah, I would go as far to say jefferey is about on my pace, possibly a tenth or 3 off but about there, had some real good scraps with him. Had a good scrap with wee mark as you will see in the video shortly.

Top work rich, nowt like a bit of impulsiveness! Just need a decent pair of sprockets and some tyre's and she'll be away!

Nice pics scott but is there any of the karting god? ;)

Nice pics scott but is there any of the karting god?

Its hard to take pics of oneself whilst driving  :laugh: as if   :blush:

Nice pics scott but is there any of the karting god?

Its hard to take pics of oneself whilst driving  :laugh: as if   :blush:

Touche touche! :D  :D  :laugh:

Top work rich, nowt like a bit of impulsiveness! Just need a decent pair of sprockets and some tyre's and she'll be away!

As my fellow angry Scot says, Tyres and Sprockets "DONE"  :D  :D

Nice pics scott but is there any of the karting god? ;)

yeh where is the pics of me at  :laugh:  :laugh:

Yes Pete its close between us and thats what its all about  and what makes it such a good day, think this is the most enjoyable day ive done so far  :t-up:  :t-up:

hands up  you are quicker in two places of that track (and htf you do it is beyond me  :suspect:  :suspect:  ) but there is  a couple of places im quicker than you but i agree you are ever so slightly quicker over a lap, we should maybe have swap karts and see if its kart or driver  ???  :suspect:  :suspect:

Ps will be the last time I offer nessy a go of my kart hes rougher than the Log, came back with 4kg of mud on it   :0  :0  :0  :0

Ps will be the last time I offer nessy a go of my kart hes rougher than the Log, came back with 4kg of mud on it   :0  :0  :0  :0

And never spun "The Nail" once  :p  :D

kartintinside028.jpg

Tut tut Bob fancy ramming the young boy

obviously wasn't the 7 year old in the number 47 kart you couldn't catch him <!--emo&:devil:  :devil:  :laugh:

Sorry Mark but I thought it was you then realised he was to big and that I'd got it wrong :laugh:  :laugh:

And my excuse for today was that I ran out of tyres after running out of tallent :angry:  :angry:  But as a famous person says "I Vwill b Baackkk"

DSCF4494.jpg

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

A vid:

no footage of the daddy in action Pierre  :suspect:

noticed you also get everyone else with your secret line through the top two corners  ???  ???  ??? dunno how your kart can do that  :suspect:  :suspect:  :durr:  :durr:

Had a good day, the old body feeling a wee bit knocked about, but OK.  :)   New camera mount worked a treat, ....apart from it being slightly higher, and my left sleeve obliterated most of my footage.  :bangshead:   Pete seemed to manage to keep his arm out the way, will have it sorted for next time.  ;)

And, a few pics:

DSCF4557s.jpg

DSCF4550s.jpg

DSCF4520s.jpg

DSCF4516s.jpg

DSCF4515s.jpg

:t-up: