karts

JeffC

ebay is worth a go for Karts Scott or the karting forum ?

get it dragged out of retirement and down to Tinside on Sunday all day practice for £20 no hirekarts!   :xmas:  :xmas:

Will be there to kick ur  :arse:  again!  :oops:  :p  :D

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JeffC

• Pilot Pete

• slippy

• boblog

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont doubt that  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I will fetch My young (oldest) apprentice  to kick yours though  ;)  or failing that maybe pontious Pilot will pop down to do the honours  :t-up:  :sheep:

wheres the best place to sell me trusty prokart with its armchair and alfano. Not used it for ages and need funds

Sell you trailer instead mate  ;)

The honda's all ready to go now, oil changed, new plugs and she's moved about under her own steam.

Soooo, if the weathers reet, me and the cap might pop over for a look tomorrow to see the tractor boys. :t-up:

will it need mapping /setting up or owt Pete or is all done?

She's going for mapping this Thursday in Norwich! :0  :0  :0

Cant wait to here it in vtec, you can hear the bark of the itb's at the lower revs and it sounds lurrrrvly.

Tell you what though, we've got it starting and ticking over miles better than it ever did before! :laugh:

Norwich  ??? thats a hike!

aye bet it sounds mint at 9,000 rpm  :cool:  bet the cap bottles it and changes up at 5,500  :laugh:  :laugh:

Norwich  ??? thats a hike!

aye bet it sounds mint at 9,000 rpm  :cool:  bet the cap bottles it and changes up at 5,500  :laugh:  :laugh:

Luckily I have a bro in Norwich.  ;)  5500rpm is quite high enough thankyou.  :blush:

I'll not make teeside tomorrow.

Whens first race Pete

I'll not make teeside tomorrow.

Whens first race Pete

April 17th and 18th at Croft! :t-up:

Canny wait to test the car out presuming she holds together!

yes one of the best days Ive had in a long time! was so tight between all of us, well except Ross who again seems to be away, best for me today was 48.88 pretty sure Ross was .5 quicker  :0  :0

few of my pics

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=ho....3624644

That's no good Jeff, me no do facebook.  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

.... could you print off a few pics and put them in an enlvelope and post them to me.  :laugh:  :laugh:

yes one of the best days Ive had in a long time! was so tight between all of us, well except Ross who again seems to be away, best for me today was 48.88 pretty sure Ross was .5 quicker  :0  :0

few of my pics

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=ho....3624644

That's no good Jeff, me no do facebook.  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

.... could you print off a few pics and put them in an enlvelope and post them to me.  :laugh:  :laugh:

yer owld b****r, get yourself on the rest of your family are, even edwardostobardo is on now   :laugh:  :laugh: