Wiscombe park

Dave

Weather permitting ???  :bangshead:  :bangshead:

Anyone else doing Wiscomb this weekend,  :D  :D

lots of Westys on the entry list,

Dave

Nope, IMHO its a merde'ole and track is covered in it  :down:  :down:  :down: all sheep  :sheep:  :sheep:  :down:  :devil:

Great track layout but, no paddock, no facilities and too much merde on track  :down:  :down:  :down: we only ever get invited to saturday events to clean track for the Sunday invites  :bangshead:  :bangshead:  :mad:  :D

Been a few times. It's the only place that has me genuinely shaking after a run.

I don't mind the grassy paddock and the sheep S***, unless I get it in the car...

Tread carefully and take a brolly. Expect the "straight" under the trees to be greasy all morning, and most of the afternoon. Unless you get strong sun, it'll never be really warm under the trees.

The food's OK, the bogs are (were, last time I was there) heading towards being uncomfortable and the view is great. On balance, I like it!

:D Me and Flossy go back a long way :D

I'm doing Sat & sunday, part of the Welsh championship

As for the mud :D I'm an ex Rally boy :D

Dave

Good luck guys, it's gonna be bl##dy slippery!

??? Went for a pre event spin today dodging the showers :bangshead:  :bangshead:

I cant believe that 888's are OK ish for the wet ???

There must be a better 1b tyre out there :bangshead::bangshead:

Hopefully they will perform better in sheep sh**t :durr:

Dave

:D Cracking hill :D

Saturday was a bit of a downer but good to try and learn the hill ???  Just out of the prizes :(  The gatepost to sawbench was terrifying in the wet and more so in the dry :oops:

Sunday made it all worth it :D  :D  awesome, the track improved through the day, but just out of the prizes again :bangshead:

Brian Jones added another bit of cut glass to an already creaking mantelpiece with a 1st in class, nice one Brian.

Really good organization in very very difficult circumstances the paddock was a mud bath, still got 2 practice and 2 timed on each day.

Can’t wait for next year :D

Dave