Westfield Duratec for sale

JeffC

Well here we go then.. this will blow swiss"s theory out the window  :laugh:

Factory built Westfield Duratec 2.0 first registered 2004 o4 plate. mileage circa 7,000.

black.

new replacement engine fitted in 2006.

raceline throttle boddies

raceline sump

omex management

latest nitron shockers all round

uprated widetrack

front and rear anti roll bars

3.9 viscous lsd

type 9 gearbox

hi efficiency radiator

18 row oil cooler

nose cone mod/flared tub and vented bonnet to help cooling.

track friendly silincer (gets on at donny) ;)

ap racing 4 pots with competition mintex pads

golf rear calipers with mintex competition pads

extra wide rear wheel arches

8.5" rear/7" front  image split rims

Kunho V70 tyres

fully corner weighted 560kg at weigh in.

westfield race seats

rac roll bar

powdercoated panels

carpeted tunnel

fitted but not pictured nessymade half doors

sabelt quick release fia harnasses

carbon mods front arches.

swirl pot

long range fuel tank

momo removeable steering wheel

push button start

areoscreen with tinted screen (not pictured)

9 months mot

4 months tax.

As many of you will know I bought his car with very light panel damage to the front after the last owner spun it  ( i have photos to prove how light the damage was!! )

to give you an idea of the damage it cost me £132 to put it back on the road and took me less than 2 hours to do so ! only damage was bottom wishbone / nose cone was cracked, nitron slightly bent  and top chassis rail had moved , the chassis that carrys the suspension was totally untouched, the top rail simply pulled bak to original position .since repair  the car has been fully alinement checked and it lines up better than cars that havnt had a bump ;)  :t-up:  :t-up:

I have a hpi gold report  for this car when I bought it  and it is HPI clear not recorded on any registers.

the car drives 100% although I joke about it being slow compared to my last busa , calling it the black slug it punches well above its weight on track  this can be seen on videos  check you tube ;)  at the last set up session to dial out understeer we changed to a stiffer track set up all round and set it equal diagnals this given it a pretty much neutral handling and it now corners like its on rails and is very predictable on the limit  :t-up:  :t-up:

as a road /Track car its the best thing Ive ever driven , on the road its quiet and smooth and fantastic on fuel , prob the most economical car I own  :xmas:  :xmas:

the body  looks tidy but critically it isnt mint, it has chips and a couple of areas of crazing as most 4 year old westfields do.

This car was £25,000 new in 2004 and  cheapest Duratec Ive ever seen with no where near the spec of this one sold for £12k, this car must have an extra £4ks worth of spec.

Im asking £11,750 ono for this car. For what you are getting at that money If I wanted one I would buy it myself  :D

I may take a part exchange so try me  ;)

other extras available to the buyer are

Full caged t45 roll cage  (brand new)  

set of black Cxr wheels 8.5" and 7" with slicks

set of minilte wheels with racing wets

Prg covered trailer.

IMG_3107.jpg

IMG_3100.JPG

IMG_3101.JPG

IMG_3102.JPG

IMG_3105.JPG

would almost drive up north again... but the 2.0L doesn't pass emission test here, only the 2.3 (and not one with 300bhp!) :(

first though I need to register the busa here, sell it with big profit and then get the next one which is for you something like 5 cars away! :p

Hi,

Having just finished building my Duratec Westfield you have brought tears to my eyes.

Please don't sell it that cheap.  Lets start increasing the resale values.

Steve

Jeff

I will ring you

Hi,

Having just finished building my Duratec Westfield you have brought tears to my eyes.

Please don't sell it that cheap.  Lets start increasing the resale values.

Steve

more than happy to accept higher offers but if a yorkshireman is going to call me I dont hold out much hope  :oops:   :laugh:

new pics added big thanks to Mb for cleaning it today  :t-up:  :t-up:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.