Surrey Area August Meeting

steppenwolf

Hi Folks,

Next Tuesday is our August meeting at the Parrot Inn at Forest Green from 7 pm onwards.

As always, members from outside the area will be made very welcome and, by way of a change, I'd like to extend a personal warm invitation to the boys from Kent to come and join us  :0

Look forward to seeing you all there.

How can we resist such a warm gesture? The boys from Kent won't have to gatecrash now. :D

See you Tuesday.

Kev.

How can we resist such a warm gesture? The boys from Kent won't have to gatecrash now.

Don't expect this level of kindness every month though ....  :D  :D

I reckon that means it's not his round

Which means only one thing, of course - guess we won't be seeing this month then?  :down:

I'll be there. If it's wet though, I'll be in the tin top. However, the Westfield is already at chez Blatters waiting for the off, so unless you change your mind, I'll be there.

I'll bet you end up buying me a pint though, just wait and see :oops:

Hopefully the weather will improve. Not that I've dried out from driving my car to the coach stop this morning :D . Must look in my footwell to see where the water comes from.

See you later.

Kev.

Wont make this one.

been given a paying job this evening and cant turn it down.

next month with luck my luck with drives vs AA recoverys ratio will be a little better too!

Well, it keeps on raining here in Sussex so it looks like I will have to swap my Westfield-man costume for my Scooby-boy one and come in the hairdresser's car. Anyone care to take me on at the Buck Barn traffic lights at about 6.30 this evening?

I'll bet you end up buying me a pint though, just wait and see

Nah, never happen ......

Would come but have to stay home until delivery company finally show up, they wont tell me when they are likely to arrive , anytime between 7am & 7pm!  :mad:  :bangshead:

I'll bet you end up buying me a pint though, just wait and see

Nah, never happen ......

I wouldn't bet on it!

Best get my A*** in gear...

Nice chatting to everyone again. For those who I spoke to, I found my hat on the way home!

I thought I would swing by where I lost it to see if I could see it and lo - it was laying at the side of the road, it was really quiet so I hopped out and got it!

See you all at the next one, :)