Thames Valley Area Meet

Tim Reid

Sunday 10th August is the second Sunday of the month so see you at the Bird in Hand. I will be bringing the noise meter.

Sk00by could you bring the footage from the airfield day? I can't wait to see it  :t-up:

going to spain on sunday so can't get to the meet

but anybody fancy a blat on saturday as the weather is looking good and i have a pass from the wife :D  :p

what time this kick off?

12 noon. There was a very good turn out last month but the weather was great so I am not suprised.  :cool:

BTTT, I know the weather is look like it might be bad but maybe some of us can make it?

Sk00by could you bring the footage from the airfield day? I can't wait to see it

Sorry, can't make it this weekend - hoping to go to the Ace Cafe meet next weekend though if the weather's nice. If you're going, i'll bring it then...

skOOby

Sk00by could you bring the footage from the airfield day? I can't wait to see it

Sorry, can't make it this weekend - hoping to go to the Ace Cafe meet next weekend though if the weather's nice. If you're going, i'll bring it then...

skOOby

Yes, I was also planning on going to Ace if the weather is good.  :t-up:

Cool - i'll PM you before next weekend so we can make arrangements. See if we can get some more interest and makes ourselves a convoy!  :t-up:

Hi Thames Valley Group,

For those of you interested in going to the Ace next weekend, there is a Topic already setup in the forum here:

Ace Cafe

I'm driving in down the M1 from Hemel Hempstead if that's on anyone's route. Fingers crossed for the nice weather though. At the moment the weather says SUNNY  :D

Gareth

Hi Thames Valley Group,

For those of you interested in going to the Ace next weekend, there is a Topic already setup in the forum here:

Ace Cafe

I'm driving in down the M1 from Hemel Hempstead if that's on anyone's route. Fingers crossed for the nice weather though. At the moment the weather says SUNNY  :D

Gareth

it's going to be hot and sunny where i am :p

shame i will not have the westy with me only children :angry:

Will be making every effort to get down for this weekends meet ... its been too long !

Hopefully see some of you there for midday !

Martin

Won't be able to make this Sunday.  :(

Still trying to fit the new exhaust I purchased after last month's dismal noise test  :angry:

Got to get things finished for the Mallory track day. Hopefully the link pipe will arrive on Monday and I'll have a couple of evenings to finish it all off.

what time this kick off?

12 noon. There was a very good turn out last month but the weather was great so I am not suprised.  :cool:

Well i am working in Farnham till 11:30.. and due in Dorset by 1:30 so honestly.. probally not going to be able to make it :(

That.. and the damn thing is misfiring again. should have that solved tomorrow morning depending on how patient i am.