Side screens/doors and screen

lippydave

"Freebie alloy pillars and free sidescreens also still available to first respondent" - Yes please.

You got pm

So have you  ;)

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lippydave

• jak

• Tim Reid

• namaste

Couple of pic links added to 1st post...

Rest to follow when I get back from a short trip out.. :)

Black screen and pillars still available, freebie pilars and sidescreens taken....

Black side screens and perspex pics to follow

Lost on who is in line for what...  I think Tim is first in line for perspex wind deflectors (did you get some from elsewhere in the end)??, but if tim doesn't want them I'll be next in line please!!

I was but found some else where so Dan (Brindle) are welcome to take my place. (Or I will buy them and then give them to you  ;) )

So I'm on top for these - cheers Tim.

pics please...?? :t-up:  :t-up:

Lost on who is in line for what...  I think Tim is first in line for perspex wind deflectors (did you get some from elsewhere in the end)??, but if tim doesn't want them I'll be next in line please!!

I was but found some else where so Dan (Brindle) are welcome to take my place. (Or I will buy them and then give them to you  ;) )

So I'm on top for these - cheers Tim.

pics please...?? :t-up:  :t-up:

Back in an hour..... (with more pics)...:d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.